Chapter 12

Roseanne

"Mum!" I said. My mum came towards me out of the darkness. Her long black hair flowed as she walked. I ran towards her. She pulled me into her embrace.
"Hello honey." I looked into her eyes and I had a flashback.

*flashback*

"Mummy." Lyra was pulling on my mum's sleeve it was a normal Friday morning. My mum and dad were making breakfast. I helped.
"Yes sweetheart," my mum said.
"Can we go out to play today?" Lyra asked.
"Of course honey," mum said.
"Thanks." Lyra skipped over to the table. I was reading a magazine. "Will you play with me Rose?" Lyra asked.
"Um... fine. I said.
"Yeah." Lyra said.

After breakfast Lyra and me went out into the woods. We played hide and seek most of the time. I leaned my head against a tree and covered my eyes.
"1...2...3...4...5-" I began to count.
"Rose!" I heard Lyra scream.
"Lyra! Lyra where are you?" I called as I sprinted through the woods.
"Rose!" Lyra was running towards me. A massive brown wolf behind her. A rouge.
Mum help! I called to her in my mind

I'm coming. She said.

I seen my mum and dad coming towards us. My mum shifted into her grey wolf and my dad shifted into a brown one. I took after my mum my wolf was grey but Lyra's was brown. We both ran towards the house. Another few rouges came towards my parents. I had to keep Lyra safe. I pushed her into the house.

I looked back I had to help my parents. I close the door and locked it so Lyra couldn't get out.
"Rose!" Lyra screamed. I shifted and ran towards my parents.

Rose run! My mum screamed in my head.

No! I said.

I promise honey we'll be fine. she said.

I turned I ran back to my house. I unlocked the door and stayed in the house with Lyra. I mind linked the Alpha and the Beta. I seen a black wolf race past my house towards the woods. It was Jayden's dad it was the Alpha. We waited.

Rose come here. The Alpha told me.

I obeyed him and walked into the woods. The Alpha stood beside three bodies. A rouge and...

No. No this couldn't be. My parents. I ran to their bodies.
"Mum, dad. No! Wake up. Mummy, daddy please!" I shook them. Tears rolling down my face. The Aloha knelt beside me. I sobbed I into my dads chest.

The Alpha had his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't stop crying. I could hear Lyra's footsteps.
"Mummy. Daddy," she said her voice breaking. She began sobbing as well.

The flashback stopped. I wiped my tears.
"Mum will I die?" I said.
"Well baby here's the thing it's all up to you."
"I don't think I can do it." I said.
"Sweetie I want you to live. So does your dad. Promise me you'll wake up."
"But I don't want to." I said.
"What about Jayden?" she said.
"He'll be fine." I murmured.
"You and me both know that's a lie. What about Lyra and Alexandra?" I couldn't look her in the eye.
"OK I'll try." I said. Then she disappeared and darkness descended once again.

Being in a coma is the worst feeling is ever felt. It was all darkness. I could hear and feel sometimes but most of the time I slipped back into complete darkness. I heard Maria say I would wake up. Ever since then I'd being fighting to open my eyes. I couldn't move or open my eyes. I heard Jayden's soft snoring. He was sleeping.

I heard small voices. I didn't know who they were. I wanted to scream. I had to wake up for Jayden. I pushed myself to open my eyes. I felt my feel surfacing. My eyes fluttered open. White light poured into the room. I squinted.
"She's awake." Lyra said. I opened my eyes fully. I was confused. I looked down at Jayden he was sleeping. I smiled. Alexandra was covering her mouth tears spilling down her face.

Lyra squealed and ran towards me. I sat up slowly and hugged her. I looked down at Jayden.
"How was he?" I asked Alexandra. She shook her head.
"He couldn't believe it he wasn't himself. It was hard for him." I shook him a little.
"Babe." I said shaking him a little more. "Jayden wake up." I said.

He groaned and opened his eyes. When he seen me he jumped to his feet.
"Roseanne." I smiled weakly at him.
"Hey." I said. He stared at me. I sat up awkwardly. I swung my legs out the hospital bed. He just stared at my his eyes watering.
"Roseanne," he managed to say. He ran towards me. He held me in his arms. I felt slightly stiff.
"Hey." I said. It was all I could say. It was horrible being in a coma but now I was awake. I could move, I could see, I could speak. I was happy.

Lyra hugged me tight. I lifted her up. I could hold back my tears. Jayden and I went back to our room. I didn't want to see anyone except him right now. I sat on the bed and leaned back. I stared up at the ceiling tears running down my cheeks.
"What's wrong?" Jayden said sitting next to me. I just shook my head. He picked my up in a bridal style. I buried my face into his chest. I could hear his heart beat which was fast.

I touched his cheek he smiled down at me. I felt the softness of the bed beneath me. He hovered above me. I brought his lips to mine. His lips moved softly over mine. He nibbled my bottom lip. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. His tongue tangled in mine. He pressed against me. I wrapped my legs around him. I wanted more. He pulled away for a second.
"Jayden." I said.
"Yeah."
"I want you." I whispered in his ear. He smirked and kissed me harder.

----------------------------------------------

Ok guys so this is chapter 12 sorry it's not as long but hope you enjoyed it.

Vote
Comment
Thanks

Beth💕😘