Chapter 4

Jason stood arms crossed he didn't give me a second glance. As the men came towards him they dropped Jayden and I at Jason's feet.

"Jayden." I hovered over him shaking him lightly. The man had knocked him out. "Jayden." I said again.

"Roseanne." Jason voice came from behind me.

"Jason what's going on." Jason smirked.

"I'll deal with them now boys." Jason nodded. The men ran off. I turned back to Jason.

"Deal with us?" I said. Jason ignored me. He grabbed Jayden and tugged him to his feet. Jayden was still out cold.

"Not so tough now." Jason muttered dropping him back on the ground. I knelt beside him. He looked like he was sleeping. Except from the bleeding nose I wiped it with my sleeve. Jason grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth with a cloth. I screamed and struggled. My mind felt dizzy and black dot danced around my vision. The last thing I saw was Jayden before everything went dark.

----------------------------------------------

I sat up and surveyed the room. I was in an empty, grey room. My hands were chained to the floor and me feet chained together. Jayden sat in the corner he was awake.

"Roseanne." Jayden said. He tried to come towards me but the chains stopped him. Memories flooded into my mind. Jason did this.

"Jason did this." I said out loud.

"I know." Jayden said.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"A cell but I don't know where." Jayden shrugged.

"Yeah I got that already." I shook the chains.

We sat in silence. Why would Jason do this? Why would he want to hurt us? I sat back against the wall. The cell door opened and in stepped Zoey. Zoey was a girl in my pack she had long blond hair and light blue eyes. She was really pretty.

"Zoey?" I said.

"Hey." Zoey closed the door behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Jayden asked.

"I'm Jason's mate." I stare at her.

"Really?" I said.

"Why did Jason put us in here?" Jayden asked. Zoey sighed and sat down.

"Well he wanted to be the Alpha and if you die that means your mate would become the Alpha but if you both die that means the Beta becomes the Alpha." Zoey explained. I glanced over at Jayden. He shook his head.

"We would he want to be Alpha?" Jayden said.

"I don't know but I told him I wouldn't hurt either of you because you're still the Luna and the Alpha." Zoey explained.

"I'm not the Luna." I said.

"Yes you are ever since Jayden became Aloha you became the Luna you just didn't know it." I nodded.

Zoey stood up and opened the door.
"Will he kill us?" I asked. Zoey turned away from me.

"To be the Alpha," she stepped out the cell but didn't close the door. "Yes he will." Zoey closed the door and walked away.

----------------------------------------------

It had been a few hours since Zoey told us why Jason had kidnapped us. I forgot to ask her where we were. I guess I don't care anymore. Jason was going to kill Jayden and me. I shiver went down my spine. He was going to kill us.