Prologue

A Cave Somewhere in the Mountains

Yinsen, an old cat faunus, landed on the ground, tossed there by a group of White Fang guards.

He had been kidnapped by the White Fang, and carried into a cave.

He looked around, seeing lots of equipment and weapons. Placed in a corner of the room was a pile of boxes labeled "(L/N) Enterprises".

He turned to his captors, who glared at him. He started to pick himself up off the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked. "I'm a faunus! Just like you!"

"Unfortunately," a familiar voice said, "that will not help you right now."

Yinsen looked through the door to the room. There was nothing there that he could see on the other side. Then, out of the shadows, Adam Taurus stepped in.

 Then, out of the shadows, Adam Taurus stepped in

"Adam?" he said.

Adam walked up to him. "Hello, Yinsen."

"What are you doing?" Yinsen asked. "What did I do?"

Adam smirked. "Nothing. Yet. You see, I have a little deal for you. We have ourselves an important target. One who we'd love to bring here. I believe you've heard of him. Genius inventor, merchant of death, declared war on our kind."

Yinsen knew exactly who he was talking about. He didn't think there was any faunus in Remnant who didn't know this kid. "You don't mean..."

Adam smirked. "That's right," he said. "(Y/N) (L/N)."

"