Tucker turned, ducking his head, and tried to walk away. I grabbed the collar of his green shirt. "Not so fast buddy. Tell me what y'all were talking about?"

"An Alpha said we could stay with them!" He grinned weakly. Garret throw his hands into the air and let out a very fake, "Yay!" Both boys looked so uncomfortable it was almost laughable.

"That's good right?" I don't understand. I thought that's what we wanted. Shouldn't we be packing and celebrating?

"We'll... You see Lexi... The pack that's...umm..."

"Spit it out!" I a snapped a little, my heart beat racing. I knew what he was gonna say. I should've know. They're the only pack larger than our own that's within 14 hours.

"The Alpha that said yes is the alpha of the... The Moonlite pack." Tucker looked down avoiding eye contact with me.

"Oh." I stumbled back a little. Garret put his arm over my shoulder and let me lean into him. My old pack... We're going to my old pack...

"I'm so sorry! Everyone else said they were either having problems of their own, or that we were too big too house." Tucker cautiously looked up at me. I nodded my head. I understand. The pack comes over me. As it should. I could deal with it as long as everyone else is safe.

"It's alright Tucker. We need help. If there the only ones to give it to us, then so be it..." I shrugged.

"I am sorry Lexi." Garret rubbed circles into my back.

"I told you it's fine." I pulled out of Garret's embrace and grabbed a water from the fridge. "I think I'm gonna go for a run, Kay?" Without waiting for an answer I ran upstairs, and switched into some shorts and a t-shirt. I didn't feel like running in wolf form. I just wanted to clear my head and think. I took off down the street, each pounding step bringing in a new thought. The crunch of gravel and grass beneath my feet, helped calm my tornado of a brain.

Will he still help when he realizes it's my pack he's helping? Will he think even less of me when he knows I'm with Chase... I'm not a slut. I'm still a virgin. Never have I, or will I, sleep with just anyone. Will Matt still act the same? Will he still do the things he used to?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a horn. I jumped and whirled around to see Tucker. He was sitting in a idol car.

"Hey Tucker." I walked over to him.

"Lexi, you've been gone for hours, with your block up. We were all getting worried." The worry in his eyes told me he was extremely worried. And guilt filled my gut. I didn't mean to worry anyone. I looked at the sky to see it was starting to get dark.

"I'm sorry. There's just a lot on my mind." I shook my head.

"Come on get in the car. Let's go for a little drive. Tell John you're fine through mind link. He came to the house to see you, and got worried when you weren't back after about an hour."

Hey I'm fine, I'm with Tucker now. I think we are going to eat or something. We will be back later. I relieved John, before putting up my block again. I didn't want anyone in my head right now.

"Tell me what's going on in your head, Lex." Of course that's what he wants to talk about.

"I don't want to talk about it." I looked out the window.

"Funny, you say that a lot when things seem hard on you."

"Come on Lex. Just spill your guts! I want to help you! You're like my little sister!" He pulled off onto a dirt road and stopped the car. "Tell me."

"I can't." Tears glassed over my eyes.

"You can. Tell me what first comes to mind" He edged me on.

I took a deep breath, and looked away. If I was going to tell him I can't look him in the eyes. "When my parents died I was 11 and my brother was 15. He was really angry after our parents died. Sometimes he would slap me and tell me it was my fault. I believed him. He was my big brother, my whole world. I looked up to him." I took another breath to calm my pounding heart. "And that was it until I turned 14. His hits weren't just slaps anymore. Sometimes he would grab my butt, or my boob. Randomly he would force a kiss on me. It wasn't the angry slaps anymore. No. This was fueled by evil. Sometimes at night he would sneak into my room, and I would wake up to him... to him touching me." Tears now were streaming down my face. "I couldn't tell anyone. He's my brother... He's all I have left." I tried to collect myself. "I learned to stay away at nights. I would try to come back as late as possible. The older we got the more popular he got and and the less time he had to torment me..." I furiously swiped away tears. "He stole my first kiss. He made me feel dirty and awful. He always told me how ugly I was. I always felt like a slut when he would touch me. For letting him. Believe me I tried to stop him but then he would just make it hurt more."

"I'm sorry Lex." I couldn't bring myself to turn to look at him. "You're not dirty Lexi. You couldn't help any of that. It was not your fault. You're so beautiful, and so kind."

I still couldn't look at him. I just couldn't. I've never told anyone before. Ever. I didn't want anyone to know.

"Is that why you are scared to go back?" He asked gently.

"Yes..." I whispered, tears still streaming down my face.

"I won't let him touch you. Neither will Chase. Chase will kill him when he finds out. He should've never treated you like that."

"Chase is still out! Who knows if he will wake up!" I cried out, finally turning to look at him.

"There's that pretty face!" He chucked, making me frown.

"Don't joke! If he doesn't wake up, I don't know what I'll do." I shook my head, and pushed back a few stray hairs.

"You'll stay with me as my best friend forever." He said in a duh voice, causing a small smile to force through onto my tear streaked face.

"Thank you for making me talk about it. I actually feel kinda better having told someone."

"Welcome." He put the car into drive and started to pull off the dirt road.

"And Tucker?" I squeaked in a small voice, looking out the window.

"Yeah?" He stopped the car again, I could hear his body shift to look at me.

"Don't tell anyone please." I pleaded. He just nodded and pulled away.

I watched as the trees wizzed past. Pink flowers spotted the fields. How can such a beautiful word hold so much evil?

My thoughts were cut off by the chirp of a phone. Tucker reached over and pressed a button.

"Hello?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

"We'll be there soon." Then he hung up.

"He's awake Lex." He smiled at me, before barreling down the road. Faster and faster to the house.

Chase is finally awake.

——

Dear sweet readers,
So I would like to ask you all to read my new book I just started called broken. Here's the summary-

Valerie is all alone when Zander leaves. And for awhile she was okay. Until her mother died. Leaving her with the empty shell of a man she once called her father. He blamed everything on her. Constantly drowning his sorrows in alcohol, and taking it out on Valerie. One night he pushed it too far. Lying half dead on the floor Valerie calls the police. With her father in jail, and the only family she has dead, they send her to the people she last expected to see. Zander Smiths family. Suddenly she's thrown into a world she never knew existed... Full of alphas, and werewolf's. But nothing can save this broken girl.

I'm going to update after I get 10 votes on the prologue. Please comment and vote on Broken if you like it!!!