*♡* twenty five *♡*

"okkk, i'm bringing out the cakee," i say, trying to hide the writing on the cake. everyone else sits at the table, excited to eat cake.

i bring the cake to the table, and once i set it down, nick comes to me, side hugging me.

everyone stays quiet, processing what 'it's a boy' means.

me and nick had found out the gender not to long ago, and like i said, it was a boy.

"OH MY GOD," clay screams, holding onto george's arms.

"holy muffin!" darryl says with wide eyes. me and nick laugh at their reactions.

"YOU TWO HAD SEX?!"

"GEORGE," i scream at him, but nick just bursts into laughter.

clay starts wheezing, and darryl laughs with disappointment.

"george, that's inappropriate," darryl tries to control his smile.

"WHEN DID YOU TWO-"

"GEORGE SHUT UP," i scream as nick and clay almost cry. "oh my god, i'm leaving," i slightly scoff with a smile, then go outside on the porch, and sit down on the chair we have.

i look at the sunset, and rub my stomach, feeling the slightest bump. i sigh with happiness, hoping my child will love the life they will be given.

a couple minutes pass as i think of the future. how i'll get to see my kid go to elementary school, middle school, to high school, and maybe move away for college.

i hear the door open, and i look over seeing clay sit in the chair next to me. i hear the other boys laughing and screaming, being bros.

"hey," he says.

"hi," i smile.

"i know i was laughing at you earlier," i chuckle at him, and he does too, "but i'm happy for you."

i look at him, both of us smiling. i quickly hug him, him hugging back.

"thank you clay, but i better be the ring bearer at you and george's wedding," i laugh. he laughs with me, looking out to the sky.

"you think we're gonna last that long?" he seriously asks.

"oh, hell yes. you two litterally love eachother so much, and you two didn't even realize it for half the time you knew eachother. i'd say ask him soon." i say.

he smiles at me. i never knew george and clay were bi, but i'm glad they are, because they're so cute together.

"well, what about you? when are you and nick gonna get married?"

i scoff, me and nick never talked about it honestly.

"i don't even know, i hope soon," i mumble the last part.

"awww," he awes, making me smile and blush. "and y/n, i better be a bridesmaid,"

i snort, imagining clay in a dress. i start to imagine him twirling in it, which makes me laugh harder. he soon laughs with me, starting to wheeze.

i'm really glad he's happy.