*♡* nineteen *♡*

"i wanna put the egg in!" clay whines, wanting to take the egg from me.

"wait, you're putting the eggs in?" nick asks, looking at me.

"yea-"

"I WANNA DO THE EGGS," he screams. i immediately cover my ears, seeing as he could crack a window with his voice.

"wait no, i wanna do them," darryl says, quickly stopping what he was doing.

"GUYS," i yell. "I WANNA DO THE EGGS."

"NO WAIT, I WANT TO," george screeches.

"NO," everyone screams.

"YES," i go to crack the egg, but since nick is right to me, he takes my hand.

"I WANNA DO IT," he yells, taking the egg out of my hand.

"NO," i scream, stopping him from cracking the egg.

"GUYS YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THE EGG," george screams at us.

"GIVE ME THE EGG," i try to take the egg from him.

"GUYS," clay separates me and nick, also taking the egg.

me and nick keep our eyes locked, pretending as if we were in a fist fight. clay watches us, then suddenly smashes the egg on nick's head.

rat and stuffy peek their heads at us, seeing what all the fuss is.

i immediately laugh, watching the egg drip down from his hair. clay runs off, giggling like a child. nick runs after him, going around the kitchen.

"guys watch out for the batter!" i say, hoping they'll be careful. the dogs start chasing with them, barking.

me, george, and darryl watch them, laughing.

"wait! put the egg down!" clay says as he sees nick grab an egg.

"george! are you recording this?" i look at him to see him already having his phone in hand.

nick realizes he won't be able to catch clay, therefore he'll have to throw the egg. and when he does, he hits clay right in the back.

"guys! how are you gonna clean this up?" darryl asks the two.

nick and clay look at eachother, realizing they're gonna have to clean up the mess they made.

they keep looking at eachother, like they're telling eachother something through their eyes.

soon, clay grabs an egg, chucking it at darryl. me and george burst out laughing while darryl squeals. although, me and george try to hide, not wanting to be a victim.

"you have to clean it up too since you were part of it!" clay wheezes.

"you muffins!!" darryl raises his voice. me and george snicker at them.

they suddenly snap their heads to us, their lips displaying a smirk.

"oh no," them three come closer to us, getting eggs. "y/n run!"

me and george book it, running around the house, just trying our best not to get egged.

the three of them start to war cry, wanting us to be defeated. me and george look at eachother as we sit in my room, the door locked.

we silently laugh, not knowing this was that serious. suddenly everything goes silent. i look at george, seeing him have the same expression as me.

suddenly the door flies open, which makes me and george scream. they start screaming, but laugh at the same time.

me and george try to get out of my room so they couldn't egg us, but we cornered ourselves already. i feel egg drip down my scalp, cringing at the feeling.

"BITCH," i scream at them, and they all burst into laughter. except darryl, which was screaming at me to use a different word.

*♡*♡*♡*

after we cleaned up the egg mess, we settled down, and decided to watch a movie. a scary movie.

i don't really mind scary movies, i mean yea, i get jumpscared alot.

"which movie do you guys wanna watch?" darryl asks, controlling my t.v.

"OH, i know," george yells, having an idea.

"what," darryl asks as everyone else looks at him.

"it chapter two, i haven't seen it yet."

"i haven't either," nick says, clay and darryl agreeing with him.

"i'm the only one that has?"

"guess so."

"can we still watch it?" darryl asks me.

"oh yea, i kinda forgot the ending anyway."

darryl nods, and he starts the movie. i get comfortable on the couch, clay on one side of me, nick on the other.

as the movie starts, i eat a muffin we made when we had our egg fight.

the movie plays, the characters meeting again years later, and everything else. then, of course, the jumpscares. stupid clown.

i jump, as did darryl and george. nick and clay laugh at us, clay rubbing my knee for comfort. i blush at his actions, but quickly recover it.

luckily he didn't see it.

i then feel an arm around my shoulders, and i turn to nick to see his arm around me. i feel my cheeks get hot once again, but don't mind it. yet i settle in to his warm body.

i continue watching the movie, pretending as if nothing was happening. but damn did i like it.