*♡* twelve *♡*

"GUYS," i suddenly yell as we sit on the couch.

"WHAT," clay and nick yell back.

"LET'S DO A MAKEOVER!!" i smile.

"excuse me?" george's accent is clear.

"no way." nick goes back to playing on his phone.

"guysss," i whine, looking at all them.

"no way, jose," nick says.

"i'd be down..." clay says.

"what- you gay-" nick starts.

"I'M NOT GAY, I JUST THINK IT WOULD BE FUN."

"YEA, COME ON GUYS," i yell at them. nick and george look at eachother, considering it. luckily, they agreed.

*♡*♡*♡*

"ok, pick three things, while closing your eyes," i say to the boys.

"closing our eyes?"

"yup,"

"so, we gotta pick the makeup blindfolded, and do the makeup on eachother blindfolded?"

"yup," i say once again.

"oh no.."

"OK. you're first clay."

he picks three items of makeup, picking up blush, lipstick, and a completely different color of foundation from george's face. poor george.

"THAT IS GOING ON MY FACE?!" george screeches.

me and nick start laughing, and once clay opens his eyes, he starts wheezing.

"ok- ok george you go." i stutter on my laugh.

"i better get like- an eyelash curler or something." he closes his eyes, picking his items.

we watch as he picks up an eyebrow pencil, highlighter, and blush. once he opens his eyes, he looks at the highlighter weird.

"what's this?" george asks, examining it.

"highlighter." i answer.

"my turn!" nick goes to the pile of makeup sprawled out on my bed.

he closes his eyes as everyone else did, picking up mascara, blush, and bronzer. oh god, he's gonna poke my eye out-

"what is this?!" he looks at the bronzer.

"oh my god- you guys-"

they all start laughing at their uneducated experience in makeup.

"i don't know what it is!" he laughs again.

"it's bronzer. ok my turn." i scoot him out of the way.

i close my eyes, reaching for the pile to pick up my three things. i grab two things cylinder like, and a pallet. i open my eyes, seeing lipstick, eyeliner, and eye shadow in my hands. oh god, i'm gonna poke his eye out.

"don't poke me in they eye-" nick starts laughing, i as well laugh.

"i'm gonna be blindfolded so, i don't know,"

"oh no," i slowly start to wheeze.

"OK," i stop my laughter. "which one of you is going first?" i look over at clay and george.

"i wanna do it first," clay says.

"you guys have fun doing that." i turn my attention to nick. "who's going first,"

"me,"

"oh no," i give him his blindfold as he starts smiling. "ok, go ahead." i say dreadfully. "george?"

"yea?"

"hang in there bro."

"i'm gonna try," he looks over to me. i smile, giving him a thumbs up.

"ok, y/n. i'm gonna start off with... uh whatever this was called." he picks up the mascara.

"oh no, be careful-"

"CLAY!!" george screeches.

i immediately look over, seeing clay's hands covered in the foundation, and george's face different colors. i see clay wheezing, holding his hands out, reaching for george's face. i burst out laughing, hearing nick question us what happened.

"it's been like 15 seconds!" i say, smiling.

"HE JUST SMACKED IT ON ME!" george screeches once again.

alot of time, george was screaming, clay was laughing, i was watching george and clay, sometimes screaming at nick, and nick was trying his best to make me look like a clown.

when it was mine and george's turn to do nick and clay, george put WAY to much blush on clay, making almost the whole bottom half of his face pink.

i made streaks of eyeliner throughout nick's face, eye shadow covering his eyelids and eyebrows, and a thick layer of lipstick.

"you ruined my face," nick said to me, looking in the mirror.

"you have lipstick on your teeth," i tease, also giggling. he looks at me, trying his best not to smile.

"you put a whole pound of lipstick on my lips."

crosswalk //sapnap x reader//On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara