*♡* twenty four *♡*

i hold the test, watching it. i constantly shake to the idea of having a child. we never really talked about having a child, we never thought of it.

the pregnancy test displays two pink lines. my breath hitched, and my eyes watered. i'm having a child. how is nick gonna react?

i quickly wash my hands, then go out of the bathroom. nick sits on the bed, staring at the wall. he turns to me, standing up. i show him the stick, his eyes scanning it.

"holy shit," he looks at me. "we're having a child."

"mhm," i take a deep breath, hoping this could work for us.

he slowly starts to smile, making me relax.

"we're gonna be a family," he smiles.

"yea," i smile with him. "we are."

he starts laughing, and hugs me. i hug back, closing my eyes.

he suddenly lets go, and looks at me.

"how are we telling everyone?"

i look down, thinking of something.

"maybe, for your birthday, we invite everyone here and the cake says the gender?" i say the first thing that comes to my mind.

he looks away, considering it. he then nods.

"what do you think it is?"

i sigh, trying to see if i have a mom sense and can tell what gender it is.

"a boy." i say.

"a boy? i'd like to have a baby boy."

2 week later

"heyy," i say, smiling as i hug darryl.

"hey muffin!"

i let go of darryl, turning to george. nick and darryl hug, greeting eachother.

"hey george," i hug him as well.

we both chuckle, then separate. i let george and nick have a turn, and go to clay.

"hii," clay and me hug. i'm glad nothing effected our friendship.

"you're so tall," i say, almost laughing. he just chuckles.

once everyone stops hugging and greeting eachother, we all head to the front of the airport.

me and nick hold hands, and in the corner of my eye, i see clay and george hold hands. i was so excited when they announced they were together.

"ok, my birthday's tomorrow, so we can do whatever you guys want today." nick says.

"what kind of cake is it?" darryl asks.

"i think cookie," i say.

"yea it's cookie." nick tells us.

clay and george both say 'yesss' and get in the car. as we drive to nick's house, we talk about anything on our mind, sing to the songs on the radio, and look out the windows to find anything interesting to do tonight.

*♡*♡*♡*

ahhh this chapter was so boringgg, sorry i wrote this kinda late