*♡* eleven *♡*

"george is almost landing." nick says, while we all sit on my couches.

"before we go, i need to take a shower." i get up from the couch.

"don't take too long," clay says. i make a sound.

i go to my room, getting undressed. once i get fully undressed, i bring a towel with me into the bathroom connected to my room.

*♡*♡*♡*

i get out of the shower, feeling fresh and ready to do things.

i dress myself, then get my hair dryer, blow drying my hair. once i finish drying my hair, i brush it.

i walk out of the bathroom, then walk out of my room, going to the living room.

i'm brought to a laughing clay, and disappointed nick.

"y/n!" clay says, still laughing. "nick's been-"

"clay, shut the hell up!"

"nick's been wanting to see you!" he wheezes.

"no-! i never said that!"

i immediately blush, also seeing nick's cheeks as red as mine. if not redder. i start laughing with clay, watching nick become flustered.

"you just told me!"

"no i didn't!"

"you didn't want to see me?" i act hurt.

"no! i mean yes- i-" his cheeks become more red, as me and clay start to laugh harder. "i didn't mean it like that,"

"you hate me, don't you!" i continue.

"no!"

"nick you're so rude," clay plays along with me.

"no! i don't hate you!"

"yes you do!"

"i don't! i love you!"

i freeze, but quickly recover it by laughing. i know he only meant it in a friend way, so why did i act like that?

"WOAHHH, NICK'S MAKING MOVES," clay screams.

"CLAY- whatever, george's almost at the airport," he mumbles, but his red cheeks remain.

i hear clay wheeze once again, which makes me wheeze with him. nick get up and goes to the front door, me and clay following behind, laughing with eachother.

the ride to the airport was quick, yet fun. clay kept messing with nick, which was fun to listen to. we called george, he's already at the airport. i bet he's short.

once i get out of the car, i see george coming up to the car, and once we get face to face, we engulf eachother in a hug.

"your leg has healed so well," he says while we hug.

"i knowww," i let go of him, nick and clay slowly coming over. "i knew you were short," i smugly smile.

"i'm not short! i'm average!"

"whatever you say shorty," i smile, then look to clay and nick.

"hey george," nick bro hugs him.

"hey," the british man says.

"georgeeee," clay runs on.

"clayyyyy," he copies.

everyone greets eachother, and we load george's luggage into the car.

"shotgun!" i yell, running to the passenger side.

"dammit." clay mumbles, while nick gets in driver's seat.