*♡* eight *♡*

"WHAT?!" i scream, wide eyed at what nick was telling me. i can't believe i forced him to sleep with me-

"that's why your crutches were out here." he points to the kitchen.

i look to the kitchen, my jaw still dropped. why did i do that, and why don't i remember it?

"why," i say, not to anyone but myself. he starts to laugh, thinking upon last night.

i just sit there, embarrassed in my actions. i look around, avoiding looking at him. i see stuffy waddle towards me, jumping on the couch to sit next to me. maybe i should take her for a walk? it would help me train.

"can we take stuffy on a walk?" i ask.

"is it gonna hurt your leg?"

"if it starts hurting we'll come back."

he thinks about it, then nods. i become excited, bouncing slightly in my spot. i get up, getting my crutches and walking to the front door. i grab the leash, which catches stuffy's attention.

stuffy, starts twirling, taping her feet on the floor. nick takes the leash, clipping it on her collar. we head out the door, walking along the sidewalk.

*♡*♡*♡*

we walked around the neighborhood, my leg only started to hurt a little bit.

"so, i never asked, because i didn't want to be rude," nick says as we walk together, stuffy walking in front of us.

"go ahead," i smile.

"where are your parents?" as the words leave his mouth, i remember the accident.

i remember the phone call, i remember having to live with my aunt. i remember missing my parent's presence.

"they uh," i pause, trying to find the words. "they got in a car crash, and i had to live with my aunt. then i wanted to moved out, so i'm living here now." i slightly chuckle the uncomfortable feeling inside me.

"oh," he stays silent for a second. "sorry for asking,"

"no it's ok. you would've found out sooner or later." i turn to him and smile. he awkwardly smiles back, tugging on stuffy's leash because she's going to fast. "my leg's starting to hurt."

"alright, stuffy! come on let's turn around."

we walk along the sidewalk together, chit chatting, making jokes, watching everything around the area, seeing nature.