*♡* twenty *♡*

"i'm gonna cry," i say while we all stand in the airport.

"no crying!" george says.

"ugh," i quickly wipe my eyes, missing them already. "stuffy's gonna miss all of you."

they all smile, remembering how stuffy just wanted cuddles.

"rat's gonna miss stuffy alot, they seemed like best friends,"

"they did," i agree with him, tearing up a bit more. "oh my god, why am i crying, we're literally gonna talk to eachother when you guys get home,"

"aww," they all say.

darryl comes up to me, engulfing me in a big hug. for some reason it makes me cry even more.

me and him separate, clay coming over.

"stop crying," clay says as he gets to hug me.

"i can't," i slightly chuckle, then feel his body vibrate with a laugh as well.

"you can talk to us when we get back," he holds my shoulder.

"i know! that's why i don't understand why i'm crying!"

"you're gonna make me cry," george says, waiting for his hug.

i slightly chuckle, wiping my eyes once again. clay moves out of the way, letting me and george hug.

"i'm gonna miss you," i smile into the hug.

"i'm gonna miss you more," he says, making me smile bigger. we separate, going back in our places.

"oh my god-" i say, disappointed that i'm crying.

"jesus y/n, what're you doing to me," i see clay start wiping his eyes.

"you're crying?!" george yells at clay.

"shut up," he mumbles, while i laugh.

"i guess i should get back to nick now," i smile sadly.

"it was really fun the day i was there," darryl smiles at me.

"i'm really happy you could make it!" i smile back.

"my favorite part was when clay smashed the egg on nick's head." darryl laughs at the memory.

we all look at clay, laughing along with darryl.

"that was funny," i laugh.

once we stop laughing, we all now i have to leave, and i say goodbye, walking to the front of the airport.

i look behind me one last time, locking eyes with all of them, and smile.

i get to the car, driving to my house, where nick is. throughout the car ride, i think of everything we did, i miss all the funny moments and the crazy moments we had.

when i get to my house, i get out, opening my door, stuffy and nick waiting there for me.

"hey," i say.

"were you crying?"

"shut up."

he laughs, getting up and coming to me. he suddenly hugs me, which i immediately hug back.

"can i tell you something?" he asks as we hug.

"yea of course," i close my eyes, saving the hug.

"i- i think," he stutters. "i don't really know how to say it, but like- i-"

"hey, it's ok," i look him in the face, smiling.

"i think," his face reddens, "i think i like you, like alot,"

i freeze, my face becoming a tomato. wait seriously?

"really?" i ask.

"uh," he nervously laughs, "yea," he backs away from the hug.

i begin to smile, then walk closer to him, my smile becoming bigger. he looks at me, then i suddenly kiss him.

his eyes widen, but he smiles into the kiss, taking my hips. we both smile, saving our first kiss.

so, we're a thing now?