*♡* nine *♡*

2 weeks later

"nick," i say through the phone. "i can literally walk without crutches."

"you can?"

"yea, i'm walking around my house right now," i smile, walking around my living room.

"seriously? walk to my house then."

"alright," i kinda limp, but i make it to the front door. i open the door, stuffy running up behind me. the sound of me closing the door catches nick's attention.

"wait, you were serious," he says.

"haha, yup." i laugh.

"does it hurt?"

"not really," i walk along the sidewalk.

"is gonna start hurting?"

"i don't think so," i look down at my leg.

"well i'll meet you halfway."

"nick-" i hear his front door through the phone.

"heh," i hear his laugh. "oh, once you get here, we can play minecraft together and tell clay, george and darryl."

"ouu yea,"

i soon see him in the distance, and hang up. i see him look at his phone, then look up, his jaw dropped. i laugh at his reaction, slowly getting closer and closer to him.

once we meet, we go to his house, talking about anything we think of. once we make it to his house, we go to his monitors, and play minecraft, as he said.

"hey clay," i say.

"hi," was all he said.

"guess what,"

"what,"

"i don't have to use my crutches anymore." my smile gets bigger at the end of my sentence.

"you don't?"

"nope!"

"OUR SLEEPOVER," he yells. i laugh, remembering the day he wanted a sleepover. i hear nick start laughing as well.

i hear someone join the call, then another.

"hi guys!" i excitedly say.

"hey!" darryl gives off the same excitement.

"hi," george says, not having as much energy as darryl.

"guess what." i bounce in my chair, ready to tell them.

"what?" they both say.

"WE GET TO HAVE OUR SLEEPOVER." clay says before i can.

*♡*♡*♡*

sorry this chapter suCks but i just wanted to get to the point were she doesn't have to have crutches anymore, and the sleepover is coming soon so aHa

anyway byebye love yall <3