*♡* twenty three *♡*

3 weeks later

me and nick walk in and around the house. it has enough bedrooms, it's in really good shape, it's clean, and not too expensive.

"i like this house," i say as me and him look in the kitchen.

"yea me too, this might be the winner."

i open the cabinets, seeing how much space is in it.

suddenly, i get a wave of nausea, and i hold on to the counters.

"oh my," i try to laugh off the pain.

"are you getting nauseous again?" nick comes to my side, bringing his hands around my waist.

"yea, i don't know what's wrong with me," i chuckle with awkwardness.

"we should probably get you checked up, you could have the flu or something." nick says, bringing me into a hug.

"eh, if i still feel like this in like two days, i'll think about it."

"if it gets worse, tell me," he looks me in the eye.

"don't worry about me," i smile, "i'm sure it's nothing."

"you guys like this one?" the salesperson says, smiling widely at us.

"yea, i think we'll take this one," i smile at him.

"alright! i'll talk with the lawyer, and we'll get everything worked out!" he says, clapping his hands.

me and nick smile at him, leaving the house and going to the car to go to our own houses.

finally, we're gonna buy a house together. felt like forever. we've been talking about it for a while, but kept putting it off.

we go to my house first so he could drop me off.

we get to my house, him coming inside with me to hang out for awhile.

"hey stuffy!" i bend down to pet her. bending down was probably the worse idea that could've popped in my mind.

i immediately run to the bathroom, nick chasing after me. i feel the liquid swirl in my stomach, making it's way to my throat.

i get to the toilet, letting my insides spill out. nick takes my hair in his hands, trying to keep my hair clean.

i finally stop vomiting, and sit up straight, putting my back against the wall.

"are you sure you're alright?"

"i don't know," i say.

i think of all my symptoms, trying to find out what's wrong with me.

i've been getting nauseous, headaches. i've vomited a couple times, and i lose my balance sometimes, which probably has nothing to do with anything. don't think anything else is wrong, i mean, my breasts are kinda sore.

"we should go to the doctor," nick suggest. i really don't want to, but i probably should.

*♡*♡*♡*

my eyes widen, thinking if the possibility. what if it's true, how am i gonna take care of myself, what if nick has to take care of me? is it gonna be this miserable?

am i actually pregnant?