*♡* fifteen *♡*

we get inside the carnival, getting our tickets, and paying for all the rides we're gonna go on.

"which one you guys wanna go on first?" clay asks everyone.

i look at the rollar coasters, the farris wheel, the shacks to get food, and the mini games.

"that one," i point to a roller coaster that has loops and twists, and a big drop.

"oh god," clay shudders.

i look at him, slightly laughing at his fear of heights.

"do you want me to hold your handdd?" i tease him.

"shut up," his cheeks turn red. i slightly laugh at him.

"let's goooo!" nick starts walking to the ride. we all follow after him.

we get in line, nick in front of me, and clay behind me. george at the end.

we all turn to eachother since we have no one else to talk to. we just stare at eachother, which gets awkward, but we still don't talk.

soon, a gust of wind hits my hair. i look over to see clay smiling widely at me. i quickly blow in his face, making him scrunch his nose.

i feel another gust of wind, and whip to nick, blowing in his face. soon george comes in, and we have a... wind fight?

i see the line start moving, so i start walking, leaving them to follow me. i see the ride have enough seats for all of us to fit on, glad we can all sit together.

i get in a seat, nick sitting in the seat next to me. clay and george sit behind us, buckling in. more people get in the seats, waiting for the ride to start.

"clay, calm down!" i hear george say. me and nick look behind us, seeing clay shaking.

"aww, clay," i feel bad for him, really. i reach my hand to his, holding his hand. "it's ok, you're not gonna get hurt!" i smile sweetly at him. he turns a little red, assumingly from embarrassment.

"just close your eyes," nick suggested. i let go of his hand, letting him settle in.

"no," he shifts in his seat. "i'm a big boy."

i slightly chuckle at him, turning in my seat to face in front of me.

the conductors inform that the ride is starting and i turn to nick, smiling. he smiles back at me, seeing my anticipation.

soon enough the ride takes off, leaving george screaming like a girl. i immediately laugh, looking at nick to see his reaction to george. he's also laughing.

the ride goes on many curves and loops, receiving screams from everyone.

soon enough, the big drop is making it's way to us, the ride going up the hill slowly.

"oh no," nick grabs my hand, which i hold onto his.

since the ride has slowed down, i can look behind me, and when i do, clay has wide eyes, and george is laughing at him.

"clay close your eyes!" i scream at him.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD," he screams, seeing the peak coming to an end.

we hit the top, waiting to feel the pit in our stomach as we drop from the steep hill. the last thing i do is look to nick, and then the ride completely drops. almost everyone on the ride has screamed.

*♡*♡*♡*

"YOU GOT IT," i run up to nick, still eating my funnel cake.

"I GOT IT,"