I asked Y/N if I can call Ryujin and she nods at me. Then I grab Y/N's phone and called Ryujin.

Ryujin: "Y/N??? Where are you right now! Why haven't you come home yet!" I can hear her tone and she sounds worried.

Dahyun: "T-This is Dahyun... She is at the Twice dorms... Just right now she woke up screaming from a nightmare and then she hasn't stopped hyperventilating and shaking. I don't know what to do so I decided to call you." I started panicking.

Ryujin: "WHAT?! I AM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW! SEND THE ADDRESS!!" She yells at me as she hangs up the phone.

Then I text her the address to the house and wait while holding Y/N. I thought, "What happened to you... what happened in your nightmare??" I hold her hand tightly and wait for Ryujin.

When Ryujin called me and told me she arrived I ran to the door and opened it for her. She then ran right in avoiding to even say hi to me and pushed through me to look for Y/N. Once I arrive in the room I see Ryujin giving Y/N medicine and water. I see Ryujin holding Y/N's hand and caressing her while telling her it'll be okay. Soon Y/N calms down and falls back to sleep. I look at Y/N and she looks so peaceful I am glad she seems to be more relaxed.

As Ryujin stands up I pull her out of the room with a serious face.

"Hey Ryujin. What happened to Y/N? Why did she panic like that from a nightmare?" I ask Ryujin in a serious cold tone. I thought to myself, "I don't like you Ryujin... I only have to get the answer from you so I can take care of Y/N..."

"Well. Y/N's grandma's passed away and after that started her anxiety. She would often have panic attacks and I had to help her calm down. She then started having nightmares almost every night where she would start screaming and have a panic attack. Since this happened I had to take her to the doctors to get her prescribed with medication which she has to take every time she has a panic attack." She says to me while looking worriedly at Y/N.

"No wonder why she couldn't calm down..." I felt my eyes tearing up and I tried to cover my mouth before crying.

"But what happened? Why is she here and why didn't she come back to the dorm?" Ryujin says to me in a cold tone.

"She fainted and has a fever because she was working too much and it was late so we took her to the dorms. I was looking after her." I added the last part and saw how jealous she looked.

"She only had an hour of sleep and yet she still forced herself to overwork. I brought her some clothes she can wear for tomorrow. Look I can take care of Y/N and stay with her in the room tonight. Do you mind? You can sleep with your girlfriend." Ryujin tells me in a serious tone and then in the last part she smirked. I felt a bit angry.

"I can do it. It is my room so I should be able to have the choice." I shake my head. I think to myself, "I don't want to lose to you Ryujin. I won't run from you again."

I see Jihyo stretch and walk up to us. She looks like she just woke up.

"Can you guys be quiet why don't you both stay in the room if you guys can't choose." We both scoffed at what Jihyo said and both proceeded into the room.

"Anyways you can sleep on the floor then if you are staying in the room. I will sleep on the bed next to Y/N. After all it is my bed." I say to Ryujin giving a satisfied look. I see her clench her fist.

"I should be the one on the bed next to Y/N. She knows she can become calm when I am around. She knows I know her better than anyone else. So I think just for tonight you should try to sleep on the floor." She smiles with an evil look on her face. I was so close to wanting to kick her out the dorm.

"Yah! If you both can't decide you might as well both better sleep on the floor. If you don't agree to that you might as well get out of this dorm and sleep outside I am tired of hearing you argue over who gets to sleep next to Y/N, if you can't decide, no one will sleep next to Y/N. Plus we all need to head to JYP in the morning so cooperate please." Jihyo says staring us down with her intense glare and we both nodded.

Ryujin and I slept on opposite sides of the bed on the floor. We laid our blankets and pillows and laid on the floor.

Before I could fall asleep I hear Ryujin mumbling, "Y/N I love you... I care for you and I always will. I know Dahyun likes you but I won't lose to her since I love you too much to lose you. At least I won't run away and get a girlfriend." I got angry and decided to mumble back and loud enough so Ryujin would hear. "Y/N please be safe I will be here for you and I will never leave you even if Ryujin is here. I don't know your feelings but I want you to know I love you so much. I want to love you forever. I will wait for you even if it takes years. You are worth it." After this the room went silent and we both went to bed.

--

Hello readers! I have to let you know that school has started for me again. I will be trying my best to update the story but it may be unknown how often I will be updating since I may be busy from school. Anyways, I hope you guys take care! Be safe and I will return shortly with another chapter! :)