Chapter 12: Frost and Winter

Start from the beginning

“Elsa.” I replied, still not looking at him.

 “Already knew that.” He said, giggling at the end.

 I couldn’t deny but to say that he’s attractive, that’s what I concluded after seeing his appearance. His white hair completely fitted his appearance, and those blue eyes, they were really blue, his eyes were probably the bluest this I’ve ever seen in my life. That smile, oh my. And his name, Jack Frost, nothing could replace this name as a better name for him. Everything about him was just literally perfect, at least, from what I saw, was.

 “Are you cold? Your face looks like a tomato.”  He asked, examining my face closer, smiling.
I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself from fangirl’ing over this guy.

“No, I’m okay.” I giggled at his compliment.

 “Ahaha…” He laughed, making me blushing even more.
“Say, wanna chit-chat with my friends before that class starts?” He asked, pointing his thumb to his back.

 My instincts made me say, “Sure”.

-Time jump-

 Hiccup P.O.V

 I looked at the desk on my right, which where Elsa was supposed to sit. Apparently, the owner of the seat was nowhere to be seen. My best guess that either she was lost in the school, or she got into another sudden fan meet-up.
It wasn’t just Elsa who had been missing, the person who sat behind her was also missing. It was no one else except Jack Frost. I started to feel worried against Elsa, as I checked my watch on my wrist. It showed 08.05 am, meaning that she was late by five minutes. I started wondering why, she always came to the class early like I did, well, at least, from the past two days she did. The teacher, Mr. Weselton already came into the class, not caring to the empty seats near me.

 ‘Where is she?’ I whispered to myself.

 Suddenly, the door was knocked. Mr. Weselton opened it since he was standing near it while explaining the lesson. It revealed Elsa and Jack, together.

 “Ah, Ms. Winter and Mr. Frost.” Mr. Weselton said sharply.

 The two walked into the class slowly.

 “Sorry Mr. Weselton, I couldn’t um… Find my class. Y’know, I’m kinda new in here.” Elsa said, somehow I smelled lie.

 “Very well. What about you, Mr. Frost?” Mr. Weselton pointed to Jack.

 “I found her wandering around like a lost girl, so I led her to the class.” The whole class started ‘Aww’ing the two, I found myself feeling jealous.

 “Alright. Go to your seat and ask your friends where we were at.” Mr. Weselton backed off a bit, giving a way to the two walk.

 They walked to their seats, Elsa sat beside me and Jack sat behind her as usual. I paid no attention to them, until someone called my name.

 ‘Psh. Hiccup.’ Elsa whispered to me, I glanced to her.

 “Hm?” I mumbled in reply.

 ‘Which page?’ She pointed to her book.

 “Page 27, task number 10.” I said.

 ‘Thanks!’ she said, looking innocent.

 I couldn’t help but to feel lazy while doing the assignment. I always wondered what Elsa and Jack were doing together. I always glanced to her every a minute or so. I took a peek at Elsa, she was doing her assignment, and then looked up to the ceiling, might be wondering for the answer.
I decided to cut it off, and started my assignment really quick so I could slack around.