Chapter 23: He's in... what?

Here’s an ‘early’ update.

Tadashi P.O.V (didn’t see that coming, huh?)

 I watched Hiccup rushed himself out of the studio. I could only wonder why. I actually could always text him out what’s happening, but since texting wasn’t allowed in the class, I didn’t.

I looked to my friends, and shrugged in sign that I knew nothing about what’s up with Hiccup.

“I wonder why Hiccup left.” Honey said, fixing her hair.

I looked up to Mr. Westbrook, who was walking down back to the musical instruments section to check up the students. I decided to ask him.

“Sir!” I raised my hand up, Mr. Westbrook glanced at me.

“What is it, Mr. Hamada?” He asked, walking towards me.

“What’s wrong with Hiccup?”

“Oh. I don’t know. I called him because the headmaster wanted to tell him something at the door, I just left him while he was talking to the headmaster.” He shrugged.

 “Oh. Okay, thank you sir.” I thanked, he left back to his students.

 Suddenly, Elsa stood up, and walked to Mr. Westbrook. She tapped his shoulder to gain some attention from him, and spoke something to him. Mr.s Westbrook nodded down right after Elsa finished her talk. She walked up back towards us.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Oh. Just to the toilet.” She said, picking her bag up.

With that, she left instantly.

 Right after I saw her leaving the door, I giggled in success, followed with GoGo and Honey.

“Great job guys. We did as Hiccup requested.” I said, giving a thumbs up. “she acted as if she didn’t remember us all. Her memories must be bad.” GoGo complimented. “I feel bad for acting like we don’t know her though. She’s still my idol!!” Honey stomped the floor, squealing in happiness.

“But guys. Come on, when was the last time we fulfilled Hiccup’s request?” I asked, glancing at both of the girls.

“Uhh... Never? We did try to do his request though. But never 100% done.”  GoGo said, giggling a bit.

“Wow, we’re the worst ‘bestfriends’ ever.”

Elsa P.O.V

 I walked down alone in the hallway, trying to find where Hiccup had gone to. I took a peek at the boy’s room, but I heard not even a sound of someone’s breath. Yes, that’s how sharp my hearing is.

I looked for every class, even at the office, still nothing.

I finally went outside, which gave me a view of the whole school’s park, including the parking slot.

There I saw someone familiar, riding out his bike out of the parking slot.

It’s Hiccup!