Chapter 20: Loyalty

Heyo guys!
Thank you for the 4k reads, and thank you for 200+ votes. How am I not happy?

I've got a good news and a bad news for you guys before going into the next chapter.
I'll start with the bad one.
My personal laptop is dead, it won't turn on, it just shows a black screen and nothing else. So, let's hope that I can reach my dad's laptop whenever I want to update you guys.

That's that, and the good ones.
Disney recently released a sneak-peek to a short film about a sequel of Frozen, it will be showed at the opening in theatres on March 13, 2015, in front of live-action Cinderella. It basically will tell about.... *Spoiler alert*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Anna's birthday.

So, that's one of the good news. Now the other one.

I've created a new book! It's called "Beware the Mermaids". Yes, it's a Hiccelsa. So, check that out in my profile or just simply search it.

That's all I've got for now. The picture in the media is one of the pictures that were released from Disney as a sneak-peek, by the way. Without further ado, let's jump into the chapter 20!

3rd person view

Elsa's heart immediately broke down into pieces after hearing those 2 names. Jack and Punzie. She broke down to the floor, tears flooded from her blue eyes. She couldn't believe her ears, but human's senses never lie. She tried to crawl by her hands on the floor, her broken heart made her muscles wouldn't move an inch. She gathered up some power, and ran away.

She ran away, with no clear direction on her mind. She'd allow her legs to bring herself wherever it wanted to. Her hand covered her teary eyes, making her completely walking blind. She sobbed every second, until she bumped into someone.

It was Harry, or more likely Hiccup.

Because of the impact, Hiccup's glasses dropped to the floor, revealing his true face. Elsa looked up, she gasped.

"Hi-Hiccup?"

His face was rather confused, "Elsa? What's wrong with you?" Hiccup asked, not caring to the fact that his true identity was compromised. Elsa was speechless, she finally found Hiccup after ages. At least, that's what she felt. "... W-where have you been?" her voice cracked between sobs. "That doesn't matter for now. What matters now, is why you're crying." Hiccup said, Elsa could hear the biggest honesty from his voice, and care. But her mind told her the opposite thing about what Hiccup just said to her. "No. Where have you been?! You dissappeared like smoke! I never saw you again! We never texted again! WHERE WERE YOU....?!" Elsa took a grip on Hiccup's shirt, and shook it. "Els..." he said, looking down. "Haddock! My eyes are up here!" Elsa said, still shaking Hiccup's shirt.

"Elsa... I've been going to the High school to study, parking my bike to next to your car, sitting right next to you so we can always talk, standing at my locker which is right next to yours, and nothing else." He said, locking his eyes onto hers.

Elsa couldn't find a word. Her throat didn't allow her to speak a word.

"The real question is, where have you been, Elsa?" Hiccup asking, emphasizing on the word "you", pointing at the female. Hiccup took a step back, making Elsa lost her grip on Hiccup's shirt. Elsa was only stood there, with her face shocked. She still couldn't find a word.