Chapter 10: First Day at School

Sorry for the delay, my wattpad has been doing weirdly recently.

Guys, I also want to say merry Christmas to you all. I'm probably a bit late, but better being late than never, right? I probably should have mentioned this at the previous chapter, but yeah. I'm sorry for being late.  

Guess what? I've got a present for you all.

*throws cookies and a new chapter*

3rd person P.O.V

-Monday morning-

That morning, was marked as the most hateful date in the world. Hiccup groaned as he woke up from his bed, a trace of sunshine landed on his face, making the brunette to close his eyes. He moved away from the lights and groaned again.

"Screw you school..."

The male went to his bathroom and washed himself up. After several minutes, Hiccup got out with a towel covering his body a half. Hiccup opened his wardrobe and suited up with jeans and normal blue t-shirt , followed by a jacket. He had put all of his needs in his bag in the night before the school, so he immediately picked it up. 

He walked downstairs, seeing their parents already awoke.

"Morning mom, dad." Hiccup said. 

"Morning." His parents answered in unison.

Just like any other people, the trio had bacons, pancakes, and some toasts for breakfast. Just an extra milk for Hiccup... And Toothless. Yes Toothless eats whatever his master eats.

"Back to school again, huh?" Hiccup's mother, Valka asked. 

"Oh yeah! I'm so happy about this! I can't wait to sit down on that chair and force my eyes to be opened." Hiccup sarcastically said, followed with a giggle. 

"But don't sleep during the class, or do you?" Stoick asked, seeing his son behind the newspaper he was reading at. 

"Maybe yes? Maybe not? Who knows..."  

Stoick and Valka just giggled to their son's reaction.

"So you're bringing the bike?" Stoick asked. 

Hiccup's eyes went wide after remembering this, "Oh yeah. I am." Hiccup nodded. 

"That's my boy. The girls would immediately fall in love with you!" Stoick said, and burst laughing. 

"They'd probably fall in love with the bike. Not me." Hiccup said. 

"But be careful, that bike is fast." Valka reminded.

"I know mom."

With that, Hiccup finished his bacon and drank up some milk. He always shared his milk to his dog, Toothless. Hiccup finished a half of the glass, then he poured the rests on Toothless' food bowl. He also added a bacon on the bowl, by just splashing it into the milk. Yet another weird behavior of Hiccup.  

-Berkian High School-

Hiccup P.O.V

I arrived in my school's parking slot. Each car slot can be filled either with a car, or two bikes. But it can't be a car and a bike, to be precise. So I searched down for an empty one. I passed one unusual car, a mini cooper. I felt that I had seen that thing before? Or it was just my mind blurring out. But beside of the mini, there was an empty slot. Yes. I parked my bike on the slot, leaving just a half of the space for another bike. Hopefully there wouldn't be anyone as bad as Jack would park beside of me.