+ Movements +

Calum shifted uncomfortably in his position as the sunlight began peering through the car windows, forcing him to wake when he was still tired. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he looked around him, almost forgetting where he was for a brief second before noticing the car door opposite him was open and Rose had become absent.

"Rose?" he called out, immediately rushing to sit up straight as he frantically looked around him, in search of her.

"ROSE!" he yelled out her name, opening the car door nearest to him and exiting in a hurry.

Clumsily climbing out of the vehicle he stumbled but managed to gain his balance, looking out at the distance where he could hear the crumble of leaves and brief yelps.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he followed the sound through the trees, not walking too far from where the car was before he found her, biting down on her lip, eyes staring straight ahead of her as she picked herself up off the ground slowly and fumbled around on her feet, taking a few steps in sync before losing her balance and wobbling, crash landing on her bottom as a yelp left her lips.

Calum sighed in relief as he saw her and noticed the stains on the pants she was wearing as well as the bits of crushed leaves in her hair and mud on her shirt. He couldn't help but laugh, keeping it quiet of course as he continued to watch.

He watched her try again and again to walk on her feet, each time she seemed to take a step or two further than she had before, but even so after a few more minutes she had given up and sat on the floor in a huff, releasing a loud sigh.

The smile never left his face throughout the entire duration of observing her, before he decided to come out of hiding and went to sit on the ground beside her, which gave her a fright before she realised it was him and smiled briefly.

"I didn't even think that you wouldn't be able to walk on your feet." he admitted to which she nodded and stretched her legs out in front of her, wiggling her mud stained toes, turning her head to the side as she stared at them.

"Why don't we try again....and i'll help you out?" he suggested to which she immediately looked at him and nodded.

"Cool. Maybe this time you won't fall and get anymore leaves in your hair." he chuckled, as he began picking bits out of her long black locks, making her laugh along as she watched him.

"Come on." he smiled, standing up and reaching both his hands out for her to take, which she did, using him to support herself as she got back up on her feet.

"Okay...we'll start of slow...baby steps." he explained and she nodded in agreement. He stood a few feet away and gestured for her to walk towards him, which she attempted, biting down on her lip hard as she maintained focus, taking one step after the other, switching her gaze from the ground to Calum continuously.

"Almost there." he encouraged her, slowly taking a step back each time she came closer, which she didn't seem to notice.

Her left foot twisted sideways as she took another step, causing her to lose balance and fall, but only to land in his arms as they protectively caught her by her waist.

"Woah." he breathed, as she gasped and grabbed ahold of his upper arms, looking up at him as he looked down at her.

"Gotcha." he smirked, watching as the corners of her lips curved up into a small smile and a light pink tint began forming on her cheeks.

"CALUM!" both their heads turned towards the direction of the sound, as Luke called out his friends name.

"CALUUUMM!" Followed by an exaggerated call my Michael.

Rose furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, struggling to match the face with the voice, for she had only briefly encountered Luke and had not yet discovered Michael.

Calum froze, not entirely sure of what she was supposed to do. He knew he could not keep Rose a secret forever and it was only a matter of time before his friends discovered her.

"I've got an idea." he whispered. "I need you to trust me." he said and she nodded immediately, putting her trust in him regardless.

So he stood her upright and wrapped an arm around her waist, supporting her as he began guiding the way back through the trees before they were soon met by his two friends, who held looks of surprise on their faces.

He was not entirely sure of what he was doing, but he hoped he had made the right choice.

*

*

*

THIS IS SO CUTE OMG <3
I SHIP THIS SO HARD WKWKKEJE
-S