+Understandings+

On making it back to the cabin a while after Calum had helped Rose walk again, all eyes fell upon them.

"Where have you two been?" Kendall questioned, raising an eyebrow at the duo before eyeing up Rose who was only wearing Ashton's oversized t shirt.

"Uh...out."

"Obviously." Michael mumbled, rolling his eyes and turning his attention to the laptop currently in front of him.

"Well whatever. You guys hungry?" Ashton asked, hoping to change the subject as quick as possible.

"Yes, starving." Calum replied, walking further into the room as Rose followed.

Her eyes fell upon Michael's who would occasionally look up at her before angrily looking back at the squared laptop screen.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion unsure of what exactly was bothering him and so she walked over, slowly of course and took a seat on the bed beside him, awkwardly looking at him and then the screen where she saw several colourful creatures jumping around excitedly.

She noticed him watching her from the corner of his eye, but of course with Rose being Rose, there were certain things that she did not understand, like attitudes for example and so she wound up sticking her face right in front of Michael's in order for him to be able to look at her properly.

"What are you doing?" he asked, as a grin began forming on her face.

She moved away and smiled at him, as he raised an eyebrow at her. She looked at the laptop screen and pointed to the green creature she saw, looking back at Michael for him to explain.

"It's Pokemon." he shrugged. "That one's Snivy." he told her, before naming the rest of them for her. She didn't quite understand what they were or why there were stuck inside a screen, for she had not seen anything like them before.

"It's a good show to watch....you know when you're not busy doing other things." Michael explained, emphasising the word 'other' as his eyes turned to meet Calum's who was simply staring back at him, as he drank from a water bottle.

Everybody could tell there was tension building between the two boys in the room...well almost everyone. Again Rose seemed to have no understanding as to what was actually going on, to her they were just these weird freakish human creatures with feet and the ability to talk, there was still so much that she needed to understand if she was planning on staying out of the water.

Emotions being one of them....

*

*

*

*

I'M SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG
WORK IS TAKING UP MY DAYS MAN :(

AND I'M CURRENTLY ON MY WAY TO SEE MY NAN BCOZ SHE'S HAD AN ACCIDENT X

I HOPE U GUYS ARE STILL HERE, THIS BOOK IS NOT LOSING ITS TOUCH SO DON'T WORRY :D Also here's a picture of my name written in the sand x it's random but yeah x see if u can spot it .

ILY GUYS

-Shakila💜