+ Belongings +

"Okay but why didn't she bring any clothes with her, i mean what does she think this is?" Kendall snapped, cuddling a fresh set of clothes to her chest.

"She's foreign she doesn't underst-"

"Bullshit, people all over the world know what clothes are Ashton, this is stupid. I mean how could she have come here without any belongings at all?"

"What does it matter just let her wear your clothes." Calum argued, defending Rose who was quietly sitting on the stool behind him.

"Why can't she get her own?"

"I'll get her some later just let her borrow yours for now."

"And if i say no?"

"Then Luke will kick you out of his cabin." Calum said, pulling his eyes at Luke who had been quiet during the argumentative period.

"Oh really....." Kendall smiled, turning to face the blonde haired boy.

"Luke?"

"Uh..." was all he could say, awkwardly exchanging glances between the people in the room.

"Kendall just let her borrow some for goodness sake, you're not even wearing them today." Michael spoke up, keeping his eyes glued to the laptop screen.

"I may have considered it actually."

"Just stop being so bitchy and let her wear them." Ashton said, with a strong hit of authority in his voice, causing the brown haired girl to back down.

"Uggghhh" Kendall groaned, rolling her eyes before practically throwing the clothes into Calum's arms.

"You owe me." she snarled at Calum before giving Rose a sneaky dirty look from the corner of her eye, to which Rose only smiled at, unaware of what exactly was going on.

*

*

*

*

*

"Okay so listen." Calum spoke, placing his hands gently on either side of Rose's shoulders after he had finished helping her to get dressed.

"Were going into town, which means there'll be people..lots of people so you need to stay with me so I can take of you alright?" She nodded, an oblivious look on her face.

"This means no walking away, no touching, no water and no bringing things back from the dead okay?" he said as she nodded again and he removed his hands from her shoulders to neatly position her hair to one side which caused a light pink tint to form on her cheeks.

"Alright lets go." he said, releasing a small huff of breath before taking her hand in his and began making his way out of the bathroom with her by his side.

"I think blue is my new favourite colour on you." he complimented admiring the way she looked in the sky reflecting shade.

*

*
It was only a short trip into town.......surely nothing could go wrong...
*

*

*

*

*

HELLOOOOOOOO
I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SOO LONG I WAS SO TRAPPED IN THE LAST CHAPTER I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE.
BECAUSE OF THE LOCATION OF THIS BOOK IT'S VERY HARD TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING ENTERTAINING...

BUT HEY NOW THEY'RE GOING INTO TOWN....COZ I CREATED A TOWN LOL WOOOO

I'M EXCITED FOR IT NOW, THERE'S GONNA BE LOTS GOING ON :D
IF YOU'RE STILL HERE THANK YOU I LOVE YOU XXXX

HOPEFULLY I WILL UPDATE A LOT SOONER.

XX
-S