+ Sirens +

When dusk approached and Calum was no longer by the rock pool near the lake, but in his cabin with his friends talking about anything and everything, eating random snacks as well as a quite cold takeaway pizza.

Calum's mind would endlessly wonder whenever his friends would mention anything about the lake, a part of him desperately wanted to tell them but the other part of him feared what would happen as a result of that.

He also felt guilty, leaving Rose alone in the water, most probably thinking about what she was doing and how she was doing, being without company..unless of course there were others like her that he did not know about.

"You in?" Calum was snapped out of his thoughts by a question from Michael who was staring at him with eager eyes.

"What?"

"Skinny dipping." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No."

"Oh please Calum when do you ever turn down the opportunity to get naked?" Luke asked, laughing at the brown haired boy.

It was true in some ways, Calum was most probably the wildest one out of the four but he knew what was in the lake and did not want his friends or Rose to become exposed to each other, especially with them all being naked.

"Not tonight, it's cold out." Calum replied, laughing it off. "Is Kendall joining you?" He asked, diverting the conversation.

"Absolutely not, i'm staying here. You guys are ridiculous." She said, rolling her eyes, smiling.

"You both suck." Michael stated.

"Thanks." Kendall grinned.

"Whatever, were goin-"

"I'm not skinny dipping either." Ashton laughed, shaking his head.

"Oh come on why not? What about you Luke?" Michael asked only to see the blonde haired boy shake his head no in response.

"You guys all said yes a minute ago what the heck is wrong now."

"I never said yes." Ashton pointed out.

"True and i just said i would do it if Calum did." Luke shrugged.

"This is ridiculous, so what are we supposed to do now watch a movie?" Michael asked, throwing his hands in the air frustratedly.

"Sounds good to me."

"Me too."

"Count me in."

"Make it a horror."

Everybody agreed and settled for a movie, leaving Michael groaning in annoyance. Calum felt a sense of relief but still knew he would end up growing worried every time his friends would want to go down to the lake.

Ashton left the cabin to grab his laptop from his car as his friends set up the cabin with blankets and pillows, scattering them all over the floor.

At ten minutes past eleven the movie was started and all five friends sat around on the floor together, watching 'paranormal activity 3'

That was just the start of the evening....

*

3:02am

The cabin was silent and everyone was fast asleep, laying with their heads on each others shoulders, their arms thrown over each other in order to gain more space and their feet almost in the persons mouth across from them.

The moon was full and its reflected light rays created a small spotlight effect on the cabin as well as the rest of the woodlands and of course, the lake.

Ashton had woken up to use the bathroom, after drinking to much water during the movie. He stood up and tried manoeuvring himself past his friends, needing to somewhat untangle himself from their grip.

His foot nudged Calum's body who had then awoken, groaning frustratedly before mumbling a curse word at Ashton.

"Sorry." Ashton whispered, laughing lightly.

This had awoken Calum as he reached up and punched Ashton close to his crotch, making them both laugh at their stupidity. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes Calum stood up, running his hand through his hair.

Ashton began making his way towards the bathroom but stopped when he could hear a faint noise coming from outside the cabin. Calum creaked across the floorboard only to be harshly silenced by his curly haired friend.

"What?"

"Can you hear that?" He asked and Calum looked off into the direction Ashton's eyes were looking, soon enough he could hear it too and looked at his friend in confusion.

"What is that?"

"I dunno...it sounds like ..."

"Someone singing." Calum said.

*

*

*

IM BACK!!!

THIS IS IN TWO PARTS OKAYYYYYY ITS COMING DW DW

OOH LALA WHOSE SINGING?? ITS JUST ME DW I'M DOING MY MATING CALL TO ASHTON LAWL

THANKS FOR READING...IF ANYONES STILL HERE :/ ILY

-S