+ Dilemmas +

When the food had finally made it to their table, the teens wasted no time in scoffing it all down, including Rose who seemed to wipe her plate clean within the first couple of minutes, chowing down the sardine salad before looking at Calum sat opposite with a particular look in her eye.

"Wow, you're hungry." he said, taking a bite of his breakfast as she nodded at him.

"Do you want some more?" she nodded immediately and so he didn't hesitate to call over the waitress and order her more as his friends continued to eat.

However...one more dish just wasn't enough for her.

She wound up going through three dishes, five glasses of water with added salt and the rest of Calum's breakfast which he had chosen to give her because he felt bad that she was so hungry.

"Well damn." Ashton mumbled. "Don't you have an appetite."

"Maybe it's metabolism, cause i mean....she's pretty slim." Michael said turning to rose poking her side gently which made her giggle and shrink back.

"Alright well i'm stuffed." Kendall groaned, sinking back into the chair.

"Me too."

"Same, i don't think i can fit anything else in. Even though the desserts look so damn amazing." Michael explained, sighing as he slouched back in the booth.

"Shall we just get the bill?" Calum suggested, wiping the corner of his mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah, good luck with that Hood." Kendall joked, gesturing to all of the food Rose had eaten, causing a cringe to grow upon Calum's face.

"So you're girls got a big appetite that's not a bad thing." Michael said in his friends defence.

"Until you gotta pay." Luke added in.

"Shut up Luke." Michael rolled his eyes, kicking his leg under the table.

"Ow."

"Pussy." The green haired boy smirked.

So when the waitress came back over to deliver the bill, Calum had a mini heart attack, for he never really believed a salad could cost so much, let alone three of them but still he payed for her with little fuss and the teens all prepared themselves to leave the diner.

"Wait a sec i need to use the bathroom before we leave." Kendall quickly said.

"You had all that time." Ashton groaned.

"Yeah well i can't control when i need to pee." Kendall snapped back.

"Come on Rose." She called out to the girl stood by Calum whose eyes lit up at the sound of her name. Kendall gently grasped her arm and began leading the way towards the bathroom as Rose simply followed, unsure of what exactly was happening.

*

*

*

"So..you and Calum huh?" Kendall said as she began washing her hands with Rose stood beside her.

She nodded and smiled in response.

"You guys are like officially a thing now?" again she nodded in response.

"Hm...good for you. I mean do you guys like you know...?"

She nodded.

"No way, i bet he's really one of those boys that go all out."