You guys.....!

Omg so the most inspiring and wonderful thing happened to me and it's sorta a long story but please read every word.

   Okay so first the setting.
   Bonnie511 house. On omegal..
(I know I know but we where bored and went on for the fun of it)

   So it was right after a chat with an 13 year old and 8 year old who kept asking Bonnie and I to marry them. I said no because I was happily married to Tobias Eaton. They believed me.

   We were tired of all of that crap so we went to the next chat.

   Turns out he is a psychiatrist and he was on omegal to talk to young teens like Bonnie and myself.
   His study was about cyber bullying and which sites the incident was talking place.
   Well Bonnie never really gets bullied and has tons of friends. I am completely opposite....
   He told me ways to block out people. And also asked me how I get bullied, how I deal with it, who I turn to... He also talked to Bonnie as well, though she didn't struggle with this like I do.
   It was like a mini therapy session...
   Then by the time we were done with that he asked if we had any further questions so I asked what to do if you have a sibling who doesn't ever talk to you.
   He had asked who so I explained my situation with my twin. That was a shock to him, twins are supposed to possess a connection. A psychological connection. Something we don't have at the moment. And that doesn't bother my sister, she had friends they are more important.
   He gave me advice, I should tell my dad how I feel bcuz he's the only one besides my friends who listens to me about this...
   He told me to tell my dad and have him talk to my mom, get them on the same page. And maybe Makayla and I could do some counseling.
   He could tell that I was on the verge of tears. I love my twin but it seems as if she hates me.
   We thanked him and that was the best conversation I've ever had with an adult. It was really helpful with everything that's been happening.

   Thank you random stranger!!!

   That was

   Good night my lovely pansycakes!!!
   Qotd: tired?
   Aotd: nah but I need to sleep
Wethedivergent<4