Chapter Fourteen

RECAP: TRIS BEATS MARCUS UP

   Tris POV:

   Tobias walks in through the kitchen and runs toward me, at first I think it's to comfort and protect me but no.

   He holds a gun to my temple and cocks it. I gasp as his free arm closes around my wrist.

   My heart shatters into a million pieces. "Tobias." I say softly.

   He bends down and whispers "Just with it" in my ear.

   I gulp as Marcus stands up. Tobias sets his finger on the trigger and quickly turns his gun toward his father.

   BAM. One shot to the head is all it takes.

   I turn into Tobias. "Its just me here" he says softly. "You can cry if you want."

   My knees buckle so I lean on Tobias and he supports my weight. Sobs escape my mouth. I bury my head in his chest and continue sobbing.

   "You don't have to be so tough all the time, Tris" He whispers. "I'm here for you, I love you."

   "I love you too." I say still crying a little bit. I didn't realize how tried I was until I called down. Tobias slides one hand under my arms and the other behind my knees. He picks me up bridal style and I fall asleep just like that, my head nuzzled in his chest, arms around his neck.

   I want up in tobias and my apartment, Tobias sits on the edge of the need watching me.

   "Why are you staring at me?" I groan and sit up.

   "Because you're beautiful." He smiles and hugs me.

   "So I was thinking I would call off training for today and we could go through our fear landscapes." Tobias grins.

   "Sounds great" I smile.

   After showering and getting dressed we walk to the landscaping room holding hands.

   We hook ourselves up.

   "Be brave Tris" tobias says then the simulation begins.

   **********************

   There you go!! I'm about to update again so....
   Ilyp
   Wethedivergent<4