Chapter Eight

recap: Four and Tris are going to Uriah's

  Tris POV:

   Everyone at Uriah's sits in a circle. I'm already confused. I just follow Tobias and sit between him and Christina.

   "The game we are playing is called Candor or Dauntless. It's a modernized version of Dare, which the members of Dauntless usually play. In this game you will be asked a truth or a dare. If you back out, you must remove an article of clothing, not including socks and shoes." I nod. Of course.

   Uriah gets a bottle and spins it, landing on Tobias.

   "Candor or Dauntless buddy?" He says.

   Four being four choses dare. Uriah smirks. "Go to the cafeteria wearing a ski mask and yell 'this is a shoot up give me the cake!'" Uriah dares.

   Tobias nods and makes me come with him.

   I wait outside and watch the whole thing. "Sir," the baker says. "The cake is free..."

   "Oh. Right" Tobias says and with that we go back to Uriah's.

   I laugh as we sit down and kiss him. We kiss for a little while until we hear Uriah scream "Can't you go ten fricking seconds without kissing?"

   "Yeah watch..." Tobias says.

   "One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten." I count hen kiss him.

   Christina laughs and I pull away and lay my head on his lap.

   Tobias sighs and spins the bottle and it lands on Walter. "Candor or Dauntless?" Tobias smirks, this should be fun.

   "Candor" Walter returns the smirk.

   "Why'd you leave Abnegation?"

   "I was tired of all the do-gooders. I wanted to be able to think of myself" he says. Not even I am that selfish.

   Walter spins the bottle and it lands on me.

   "Candor or Dauntless beautiful?" He says. I sit up and am about to kill him. I slap him. He covers his cheek as I say "Dare, stiff."

   "Kiss me." He smirks.

   I squeeze Tobias's arm and bile rises in my throat. Tobias scoots me toward him because he knows I'm not wearing layers. Walter kisses me before I have time to object.

   I push him off and run to the bathroom, I throw up. I quickly rinse my mouth with mouthwash and rejoin the game. Before I sit down my fist connects with Walters jaw. I don't remember punching him but I know I did.

   Sitting down, I kiss Tobias. It turns into a make out session within a matter of seconds. "Get a room!" Zeke shouts.

   "We have one dummy" I say sarcastically.

   " Oh hush.." he says. It's late so we decide to call it a night.

   ***********

   Wayyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shooooooooorrrttttt!!!!!! I'm so sorry. I'm tired, still have homework (probably not going to do it tho), and Yasssssss. At least I updated

Qotd: what should I do for next chapter

   Aotd: up to you Pansycakes!!@

Ilyp Wfyl!

WeTheDivergent<4