Chapter Eighteen

RECAP: TRIS BROKE DOWN AND ALMOST KILLED PETER

   TRIS POV:

   I wake up to the sound of the shower running.

   I groan and sit up, my arms are so sore.

   The slower stops and tobias comes out if the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I blush and look away.

   "Sorry, my bad, I forgot- I'm going to get dressed.." Tobias smirks and comes back dressed in black jeans, black shirt, and socks.

   He sits next to me on the bed and he sees something "what is it?" I look at him.

   "Your hands, your lip, look at your shirt..."  He says referring to the darker spots on my shirt and blood on my knuckles. I feel my lip for a cut and find it.

   "Peter got one good hit in, the rest of the blood is his..." I shrug.

   "Still, let's get you cleaned up.." he says and pulls me off the bed and into the bathroom.

   I sit in the edge of the bathtub and Tobias cleans the cut on my lip first. Then he wipes the blood from my hands and brings me a change of clothes.

   "Thank you" I kiss his cheek and get into the shower.

   After my shower I feel a lot better than I did when I woke up.

   I get dressed and sit next to Tobias on the bed.

   "Tris." Four says.

   "Hmm?"

   "I realized that with everything going wrong, we haven't had time for our wedding." He smiles.

   "And your telling me this like I don't knew it because...?" I ask.

   "Why don't we have the wedding this weekend?" He quirks an eyebrow.

   "I'd love that." I kiss his cheek.

   "You hungry?" Tobias asks.

   "You know me so well!" I smile and kiss his cheek.

   He chuckles and holds my hand. We walk together to the cafeteria like that.

   All the initiates clap and even some of the Dauntless members cheer when I come in. I've known for as long as anyone else that no one likes Peter...

   I just give them a weak smile and walk to a table.

   Tobias sits across from me, the rest of our friends come in and find a place at the table.

   "I heard that you kicked Peter's butt!" Christina says smiling. "He got a taste of his own medicine."

   "yeah" I smirk.

   "So why did you do that?" Will asks.

   "That's not something I want to discuss right now. Can we just eat?"

   "Yeah."

   There is no way I'm telling anybody what happened until Tobias knows.

   ***************

   Hey Pansycakes!!!! I'm saying gone today because I have like no clean clothes and when I found something my mom told me to go back to bed.

   So tbh I wanted to go to school but I have tutorials after so Now I don't have to go! Yay.

   No school means more updating, posts, and reading on wattpad, instagram, etc. More watching YouTube and maybe even make a video...

   Anyway, I'm happy to see that I have almost 3K reads!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Ilyp Wfyl

   Qotd: are you staying home today?

   Aotd: Yasssssss

   WeTheDivergent