Twenty Tris

Tobias's POV:

   I run to Peters room in fear that I'm too late.

   I kick the door open and hear crying. Tris's crying.

   I lunge at Peter. I punch him repeatedly, everywhere. I kick him hard. I hear a scream, Peter. I smirk and punch him in the mouth.

   "You are going to regret every choice you've ever made." I say looking straight into his eyes.

   I pull out the gun and press the barrel to his forehead. "The first time I did this, I should've pulled the trigger." I hiss and pull the trigger.

   Running to the bathroom I open the door. Tris is only in a towel, I really don't care right now.

   I hug her close to me.

   "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!" she screams and pushes me away.

   "Tris, Tris it's just me, it's Tobias." I want to cry just looking at her. "I'm not going to hurt you."

   "I-" she tries to talk but she breaks out into sobs.

   "Shhh." I say and carry her bridal style to the apartment.

   *****************

   Three days till Christmas!

   I'm doing Christmas on Christmas eve because both my parents are working on Christmas.

   It sucks but I get to open presents early..

   Christmas isn't just about presents though, remember that.

   Ilyp wfyl!

   Qotd: what are you doing today?

   Aotd: nothing

   Wethedivergent<4