*Chapter Three*

Tris pov:

   I finish tying my shoe and stand up to get Tobias hovering over me.

   I smile and kiss his cheek. "Lets go teach some initiates to shoot a gun." I sigh.

   "Wait." He stops me. "Tris I love you. Ok? Don't you ever forget that." He hugs me and I stiffen, I'm still trying to get used to affection.

   "You alright there? You look a little stiff." Tobias says mocking Peter.

   "Oh haha.." glare at him.

"Let's go." He takes my hand and we go to the training room.

   After setting up we realize that the initiates are five minutes late.

   "Would anyone like to explain to me why you all are five minutes late?" I shout in my instructor voice. "What about you, stiff?"

   "Oh come on Six!" He scoffs. "Its only five minutes and we got lost!"

   Tobias holds a gun to his head. "In five minutes you could've learned to defend yourself against this!" He yells. "Now everybody pick up a gun and get to work!"

   The initiates scramble for guns and begin shooting.

   I walk around and see Walter struggle with shooting. I stop and help him. He shoots again and misses the target by at least ten feet.

   "What was that stiff!" I shout.

   "Well excuse me for never holding nor shooting a gun before." He retorts.

   I show him how to position himself and hold the gun. Before I can finish I feel an arm slide across my shoulders. I cock my elbow and elbow him in the ribs. Then kick him in the ribs and punch him in the jaw. He is out cold.

    I get two initiates, a Candor boy named Charles and an Amity girl named Mia, to bring him to the infirmary.

   "Lunch!!!" Tobias dismisses the rest of the initiates for lunch and brings me back to the apartment.

   "Tris are you ok?!" Tobias says concerned, closing the door behind us.

    "Im fine." I sigh.

   "What was that about?"

   "You saw Walter put his arm around me, I sorta freaked out and reacted by punching him." I shrug.

   Tobias laughs and pulls me close. Our fourheads touch "I love you Tris." He presses his lips to my fourhead.

   "I love you too." I wrap my arms around his neck. We stand there for a few more minutes. "I hate to say this," Tobias says. "But we need to get back to the training room." He lets go.

   " Yeah." I sigh and follow him to the training room.

   The initiates file one-by-one, slowly into the room.

   "Could you go any slower?" Tobias sighs.

   "Hurry up." I raise my voice.

   For the rest of training we go over fighting techniques.

  "Alright that's all for today, make sure to arrive on time tomorrow morning!" I dismiss the initiates.

   This will be a long few weeks.

     **_********_*****_****

   Omg finally got it!!! Im so stressed and I am not even exactly sure why.... Anyway... U like?

   Ilyp Wfyl

   WeTheDivergent<4

   Qotd: what book are you currently reading?

   Aotd: Divergent (of course)