Chapter Twenty Four

Tobias pov:

   Mia kisses me. I don't kiss back but I hear the door open.

   "What the h*ll" tris yells.

   "Wait six-" I say but she cuts me off.

   "No!" She screams and slaps me.

   She throws her wedding ring at me and runs off sobbing.

   My chest aches for her. Mia comes out smirking.

   "You. You did this..." I shove her out the way. "When I get Six back you are factionless, as good as dead." I hiss and run.

   Peter shoots a serum transmitter at me. It hits my neck.

   I faint.

   °°°°°°°°°°°°°

   I wake up in a chair across from Mia.

   "Where are we?" I spit "and where is six"

   "Six is in Peters room" my eyes widen, her fear. I know what he's up to.

   "Dang it" I stomp and struggle against the ropes.

   I'm useless. I'm no use, how can I save tris if I'm tied up?!

   I look behind me abd see a window. The kitchen is in the room next to us. I slam my elbow into the window four times before it shatters.

   Scooting closer to the Window I grab a piece of glass and cut the rope with it.

   I stand up and shake off my arms. I raid the closet of this random persons apartment and find a gun. I tuck it into the waistband of my pants.

   Now off to kill Peter.

  *******************

   What's up! So the ppl at my table left! I've literally been alone, on instagram for almost four hours!!!! That's ok now I'm texting my friend, still alone tho.
   I'm eating a candy cane! My huddle teacher sent me and two other ppl some candy and an orange...
  So nice but I still don't like him...
  Lol I'm mean
   Ilyp wfyl
   Wethedivergent<4