Author note

Hey Pansycakes I'm really sad rn because ANOTHER person committed suicide today....

   What the heck is wrong with people?! Stop being so rude! Ok you don't like a certain person...  That does not mean drive then to the edge and make them kill themselves....

I'm going to tell you a story...

   When I was around 7 or 8 my 14 year old daughter attempted suicide.

   Mom told my brother and I to go want her up,she was asleep on the couch.

   "Anna" we'd say in unison, trying to get her to wake up. She would move a little bit and maybe a noise but she wouldn't wake up...

   I ran to my mom's room, scared and told her that anna would not wake up.

   I immediately started crying when I found out what happened, my mom and dad dropped me and my three other siblings off at my grandma's and took her to the hospital.

   She (my sister) had over dosed on pills. She was in the hospital for two weeks.. I cried for two weeks straight.

   She lived of course.. she's now 19.

   I sometimes wonder what life would be like without her, but I can't.

  I can't imagine a world without my sister. I don't want to imagine, nor see a world without my sister.

   I love her.

   You see all these people committing suicide for the same reasons:

Bullying, stress, and depression.

   We can help these people... We need to help these people.

   #stopbullying to she you support my opinion. If not then that didn't matter... One day maybe you'll understand what it's like to be bullied. I know what it's like....

   I hate it... 

   Wfy

   WeTheDivergent