Chapter 21 (please no jokes about 21)

RECAP: WEDDING THEN SLEEP

TOBIAS POV:

I wake up and Tris is still asleep so I make her breakfast, eggs and toast, Abnegation food. I hear a sigh then the bed creaks, Tris must be getting out of bed.

"Good morning Mrs. Eaton." I smile.

"Good morning Mr. Eaton"  Tris giggles and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Today we are doing the simulations." I say handing her a plate of food.

"Ooh my favorite" Tris smiles.

"That's why I made them." I tell her.

We sit down and eat then go and wake the initiates.

   "Up!" Tris yells (an// haha Harry potter//)

They grumble and trudge to their drawers.

"Today initiates!" I shout.

Tris and I bet 20 points on who would make it to the training room first. I win of course.  Laughing in her face she interrupts me "20 less points I have to go shopping with."

"Oh." She hates shopping. I forgot.

"Haha" she sings and grabs a water bottle.

We want for the initiates to come abd then we lead then upstairs.

Little do they knew that they agree in for the surprise of their life.

*********************

   Sorry it's short but I'm in history class. Don't worry I'm allowed to be on here right now. We just finished our history exams and Mrs. Reynaud says she didn't care what we did so...

   Next is lunch then art. Since we are testing all week we have a weird schedual I love Tuesdays and Thursdays tho:

Homeroom

P.E 1&2

History 3&4

Lunch

Art 5

Choir 6&7

Yayyyy. Then I'm skipping karate and going to do something fun with my sister.

   Omg so I was on question 19 abd I fell asleep so my teacher comes and washed me up then the girl next to me starts laughing and I almost started crying...

  Ppl suck. But not you guys. Ilyp!!!!!

   I'll try to update in art

   This is why I love this schedule!

   Ilyp Wfyl

  WeTheDivergent<4