:Chapter Two:

Tris's POV:

   The first person hits the net, an Abnegation. "Another stiff first to jump?" Tobias says and I lightly hit his stomach then helped the boy from the net.  "Name?" I ask him. "Walter." he replies his voice quiet, small. "Would do you do the honors?" I smile at Tobias. "First jumper Walter!" He shouts into the crowd of dauntless who immediately begin cheering. "Welcome to dauntless." Tobias and I say in unison. Walter smiles and walks to the crowd. Once everybody is on solid ground we count our initiates;

   *3 Erudite

   *1 Abnegation

   *5 Candor

   *2 Amity

   *11 Dauntless Borns

    Tobias POV:

   Eleven transfers and eleven dauntless horns, not bad. Lauren and Uriah take the dauntless borns, while six and I give the traitors- I mean transfers a tour of dauntless.

   "Good afternoon initiates!" I yell. "I am Four and this is Six. Now before any of you loud mouth pipsqueaks say word, yes like the numbers!" Tris stifles a laugh as some of the initiates lower their hands before asking a question they'd regret.

   I showed them the chasm. "The chasm reminds us that there is fine line between bravery and idiocy..." I shout, reciting my speech from last initiation "A daredevil jump off the chasm will end your life-" I continue but Tris cuts me off.

    "It has happened before and it will happen again. You've been warned."   Tris's face becomes more serious, alert, remembering what happened to Albert. What a coward and nothing more.

    "Who would be stupid enough to jump from here? Just like, oh I hate my life so I'm going to go take a quick, life ending swim in the chasm, bye! A Candor girl with mocha skin, tall... like Christina. Tris laughs and asks the girls name.

    "Rose." she answers.

   "That explains it." Tris says.

    "Explains what Six?" She quirks an eyebrow.

   " Oh nothing." Tris chuckles.

   Rose is Christina's little sister.

   Tris's POV:

   At lunch Tobias and I sit with Christina, Will, Uriah, Marlene, Zeke, Shauna, and Lynn. I hold Tobias's hand under the table while eating my dauntless cake. Tobias tries to sneak a bite of my cake.

   "Get your own fatty." I say slapping his hand away.

   "I am NOT fat!" Tobias yells.

    You will be if you keep eating all this cake" I laugh. He scoffs and continues eating.

***time lapse***

    "so we're shooting guns tomorrow..."I say.

   "Yup." Tobias says.

    "I wonder who got how's it going to get held at gunpoint this year." I laugh.

    Tobias and I say our goodnights and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

     ************

   Second chappie!!!! It took forever to write but Ilyp
  WeTheDivergent<4