Forever For Life Part 19

Me and Alan just got married and now we are in Hawii enjoying our honeymoon; but we are still waiting for my baby to come out. Alan went to the store to get some food while I stay here looking at the amazing view. I see alot of couples going to the beach, that sounds romantic. It has been 10 minutes since Alan has not came. I called him and it reached his voicemail. I waited but instead I went to the shower. I turned on the water and heard a door closed. I hurried myself, but instead I saw Alan going to the sink to wash his hands.

"Hey." He went to wash his hands.

"What did you get from the store?" I said almost done with taking a shower.

"Well, I got a lot of things. You'll see when your done." He left the bathroom as I turned off the water. I grabbed my pajamas, underwear, bra, and my robe and started to put them on before I dried myself with a towel. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Alan putting things away to the fridge. I layed on bed because my back hurts. Alan was finished and layed next to me. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv and pressed 63 which is MTV. Jersey Shore was on. Snooki is really pretty.

"What took you long to get here?" I asked.

"Traffic." He replied.

"Oh, well, how long are we staying here?" I asked.

"A month." He looked at me.

"Okay cause my mom wanted me to go baby shopping with her." I smiled.

"Well, I'm glad we are having our first child." He kissed me.

Then, there was a knock at the door. Alan got up and opened the door. It was room service. They came in bringing us alot of dinner and deserts. I got up and smiled.

"You did this?" I asked Alan. He nodded.

"Okay, well. If you need anything, my number is right on that table." He and his crew left.

"Thank you." Me and Alan said at the same time.

"Omg. Why did you do all this?" I asked him while I smiled.

"Cause I love you." He said.

"Well, wanna eat?" I asked.

"Yep. You want turkey casserole or bake potato with a lot of cheese." He held both plates.

"Umm, I think both." I smiled. 

"Me too." He smiled as well.

Alan and I grabbed our plates and grabbed alot of food. We ate and ate until we hit into desert.  I had a chocalate sundae with a lot of toppings and Alan got a strawberry frozen yogurt with so many toppings.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" He asked me.

"Well, we've been here for 5 hours so. I was thinking we could go to the beach." I smiled.

"I was also thinking, we could go and get something for the baby." He smiled big.

"But how will we know what the gender is?" I asked.

"We could go to the doctors and find out." He suggested.

"But I want it to be a surprise." I made a fake frowny face.

"Okay, well I should better clean up the table. You go relax." He grabs the plates and glass to the kitchen.

"Okay." I walked to the comfy bed and rested.

I heard Alan's phone had ringed, then it stops. I heard Alan talking. Then I fell asleep.