Forever For Life Part 12

This day could get any worse. I just appoligized to Jayden and now Tabetha is out to get me. I went to the cafeteria to see Alan. He was looking outside the window, I sat down next to him and he looked at me."How was it?"

"It was great. He said congratulations and he said he wants to apoligized of sneaking in to your house?" I told him.

"I think he wants to be my friend." He smiled.

"I think so too." I kissed Alan. Something in my body was hurting me."Whoa. Alan, did you see that?"

"See what?" He didn't know what was going on.

"I swear, it just kicked me inside." I looked at my stomache."How long has it been since we've dated."

"4 weeks. Why?" He asked.

"Let's just go, I'm late for dinner right now." I grabbed my stuffs. Me and Alan left the hospital and got in to Alan's car. He drove really fast to get me home. We drove 2 blocks from the hospital. He parked the car near my home. I opened the door and said."Thanks Alan. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

I closed the door; he drove away slowly. I walked in the house as I opened the door slowly, my parents and Avoleena were waiting for me. "Where have you've been? Dinner started like 2 minutes ago."

"I'm sorry I'm late. Alan and I had to o to the hospital to see Jayden." I sat down waiting for my meal.

"Isn't Jayden your ex." Avoleena asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"How was the hospital?" My mom handed me a plate of steak and mashed potatoes.

"It was fine. Jayden said congrats and he will be at the wedding." I took a bite of the steak. Everyone in my family became quiet for the last 10 minutes. I was done eating, I took the plates to the sink and went upstairs to take a shower. I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I started to take a shower.

5 minutes later...

I walked out of the bathroom to got to my room, I changed into my pajamas. My stomache was still hurting me, I called my mom over to my room."Honey what's wrong?"

"Mom, I think I'm pregnant." I said looking right at her.

"Ok, I'll go get the pregnancy test from my closet." My mom lft to her room to get the test.

I was so scared once I will see the results. My mom came back with the pregnancy test. "You know how to do this, right?"

I nodded. My mom gave me the pregnancy test. I went to the bathroom.

6 minutes later...

I walked out of my bathroom really depressed. My mom standed up and looked at me.

"Well." She waited.

"Mom, I'm pregnant." I felt my stomache.

"This can't be." She hugged me."You can't go to school while you're pregnant."

"I want to. I want to see Alan." I whined.

"You could call him to spent the night here so he could take care of you tomorrow." My mom smiled.

"I'll call him now." I grabbed my phone from my desk and layed on my bed. My mom left my room for me to call Alan. Alan answered.

"Hello." Alan said.

"Alan, I have something to say. I know you might hang up but ... I'm pregnant." I said.

"Well, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. It's just that if you could spent the night and take care of me tomorrow." I said.

"I'm on my way." He hanged up. I felt my stomache again. I looked at myself at the mirror, my eyes looked black. The door bell runged ; I heard steps from downstairs came upstairs, it was Alan. He came into my room and sat on my bed.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"A little bit fine." I answered

"It's all my fault, I got you pregnant." He apoligized.

"It's not. I'm just glad you're here for me." I smiled.

"What are boyfriends for. I love you, Melrose." He kissed me. His kiss made me feel sweet and buttery. His kiss also made me feel better."I'm going to go and change, okay?" I nodded.

He went to my bathroom and closed the door. I looked at the clock, 9:00 pm. I was imagining of our baby. If it is a boy, I'll name him Chase. If it is a girl, I'll name her Miranda. Alan opened the door and he came out to close my door. He shut the lights and got in bed next to me."I love you."

"I love you, too." I said. We both fell asleep.

My dream was about me and Alan at the wedding, and a new baby. Me and Alan were sitting on the couch holding our baby. But everything changed when Tabetha got in my dream. She took away my baby and killed it. Me and Alan cried and cried untill she stabbed me and kissed Alan.

9:00 am

I woke up and looked outside. Alan came in with 2 plates of pancakes and 2 cups of french vanilla coffee."Good morning Melrose."

"You made this." I pointed at the breakfast. He nodded.