Forever For Life Part 18

I waited in the bathroom with the girls because my mom and my family is still arranging the party. Alan was waiting with the boys, probably getting ready to dance with me under the disco ball. My mom walked in and told me."Melrose, are you ready?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Okay, you girls to need to line up with the boys. Melrose you stay here Aunt  Molly."  My mom told the girls. All the girls walked out with the guys.

"Honey, I am really proud of you." Aunt Molly pinched my cheeks.

"I just want everything to be perfect. I just wish that everything goes well, including my new child that's coming in 9 more months." Tears has came down to my cheeks.

"Aw, honey don't cry you're going to ruin your make up." We hugged until my mom barged in and gave me a signal which means."Show time."

I walked out of the bathroom and was next to Alan. We both smiled and walked into the party. People rised up and cheered. I've never seen one of my family member for many years. It was time to eat; finally, I am starving. They served one my favorite food: Turkey Casserole. They also served one of Alan's favorite food: Lobsters. We all grabbed our plates and ate. I kissed Alan and we both ate together.

"Everyone can I have your attention please," My mom held a microphone. Everyone looked up."I just want to thank you all for coming to my daughter's wedding and her new husband as well. Alan, welcome to our family."

Everyone cheered.

"Now, one of our family members would like to say a few words. Avoleena, come one up." My mom called Avoleena as people clappped.

"Hi, my name is Avoleena Mendoza Gonzales Ramirez . Me and my sister really do get along, but at times we fight over alot of things. We both are very close. Our favorite song is You can look but you can't touch by The Bella Twins. Melrose, I hope you and Alan are very happy together and with your new baby child." Avoleena started to cry.

After everyone had clapped, all of my family members had to come up. My favorite one is Aunt Molly cause I know she says things beautifully. After everyone of my family members had done there speech, it was time to dance. Everyone got out of there seats and starts dancing. Me and Alan danced with our friends until everyone made a big circle so more than one person can dance in the middle. First up was Avoleena, she moved her arms in a fast motion;she then did a cartwheel. We all cheered. This was the best day ever.

12 hours later...

The party was still on. Alan and I changed into our normal clothes. It's 1:00am and it was time for me and Alan to say good-bye to everyone because me and Alan are going to be late for the plane to Hawii. Avoleena had already packed me and Alan's stuff and after that, everyone started to cheer. We both went into the car and drove to the airport. We grabbed our stuffs and headed on the plane. We were on time.

1 day later...

The plane had landed and we both walked out of the plane and headed to a taxi with our stuffs. The taxi driver drove us to a fanciest hotel. I admired it, Alan smiled at me and gave me a wink. Once the driver had stopped we gave her 10 dollars and it drove away. Alan and I grabbed our stuffs as Alan checked in a room for us. He walked towards me and said,"Let's go and see our room."

"Okay." I said.

We went to level 5 because I heard it has a big view of the ocean. I couldn't wait until the suprise. Alan inserted a key into the knob and opened the door. Inside is a huge living room, a small kitchen, one bathroom, and a master bed. I smiled as I put my stuffs down, Alan took off his jacket. I kissed Alan on the bed until my phone had runged. I walked toward my bag grabbing out my phone.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, it's me Avoleena." Avoleena said.

"What do you need?" I sighed.

"Well, mom and dad wanted to know where you guys are." She talked like she had sex with someone.

"Tell them we're in Hawii. Look I got to go, bye." I hanged up and enjoyed my time with Alan in bed......