Forever For Life Part 20

9 months later...

When me and Alan returned to Arizona from Hawii, we walked in the house and it was dark inside. The the lights turned on.

"Surprise!" Everyone jumped up.

"Welcome back sweety." My mom gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"So how's Hawii?" Lori asked me.

"It was terrific." I smiled.

"Well, why don't you and Alan open your presents from the wedding." My mom held my hand and puts me where the presents are. Alan followed me.

"Okay, this present is from me, Lori, Jessica, and Amy." Julie hands me the 1st present.

As I opened it, inside was a dream catcher."Oh my god it's beautiful. Thanks girls." 

"Here is another present from me." Avoleena hands me a big present.

As I opened it, there were blanket covers."OMG! Avoleena how'd you know me and Alan wanted these?"

"Cause every wedding peeps needs blanket covers." She made a weird look.

5 hours later...

When the party was over, me and Alan went to sleep. Suddenly, my water broke. I woke up and warned Alan."Alan, it's time!"

"Okay, I'm going to go get the car ready!" Alan left as I walked to my parents room. 

"Mom! MY WATER BROKE!" I yelled in pain.

Everyone woke up and gets me into the car. I screamed so bad cause it hurts super bad. Once we made it to the hospital, Alan took me inside. 

"Her water broke." Alan said to the counter lady.

"GURNEY!" The counter lady yelled.

The lady and men came out with a gurney as they put me on it. They took me to the room with Alan.

"Okay ma'am, I need you to push really harder." The blonde lady said as she puts on her gloves.

"Alan, the baby is coming out now." I smiled.

"PUSH!" The man yelled.

I pushed as harder as I can. Alan hanged onto my arm. I pushed even harder and harder.

"It's almost out!" The lady said.

I pushed very hard.

I heard baby crying.

"It's... a girl!" Alan smiled.

The doctor carried my baby."What are you going to name her?"

"Layla." I said.

The lady went to the bath thing to wash the blood off of Layla. I was very excited that I had a baby. Me and Alan have great news to my family. The doctors took me to the room where my family can see my baby. Alan followed us. We went into the rooom until the doctor gave me Layla back. As I held her, she opens her mouth. She yawns. My family walked into the room, they were excited.

"Mr and Mrs. Ramirez, meet Layla." Alan smiled.

"Oh, she's so beautiful." My mom said.

"Aw, look at her eyes. There golden brown." Avoleena said.