Forever for life part 6

Chapter 4 Boyfriends fighting

I looked at Jayden and said,"No. Jayden, he won't leave Alan will stick with me and we can talk later''. Alan loved me. Just then, Julie and my friends came and said,"Hey Melrose. Hey Alan. Hey Jayden...''.  I looked at her and said to Jayden,'' You remember your ex girlfriend?''. Lori looked at me and said,''Melrose, she promised she won't talk to him". Julie nodded and said,'' Do you know where the bathroom is?". " Yeah. Um. Go upstairs and in my room is the bathroom". Julie went to the bathroom. Jayden's phone ranged and said,"Melrose. I'm gonna answer my phone. Be right back ". Lori said very sad," Melrose, promise me you will never be mad at Julie. Because... she's moving in with your boyfriend, Jayden". I closed my eyes and prayed.I went looking for him,but things went wrong. I saw Jayden kissing Julie.I said crying," What the fuck is going on?". "Melrose it's not what it looks like". They both said. I was very angry at Jayden and Julie.

I said,"Julie you promised you won't kiss him". "I did. But Jayden got near me and he kissed me and he won't let me go". Julie said crying. I was so fucking mad. "Lori told me everything. She told me that you are going to move in with Jayden''. Jayden said," What the fuck? I won't let Julie move in with me.". Julie looked at Jayden. I said to both of them," Get the fuck out of my house and Jayden, I love Alan". Both of them cried and left. Alan came in my room. I kissed him.  

" What's going on?". Alan said.

"I saw Jayden kissing Julie and i said to get the fuck out of my house". I said.

Alan was mad at Julie and Jayden. 

" That's bull shit. You know what. Forget about them. They're stupid and a bitch". Alan said.

" That's why i wanna be your girlfriend".I said.

Me and Alan kissed and fell on the bed. I finally had the chance that me and Alan are dating for ever. Just then Alan was gonna say something great to me.

" Melrose. Will you marry me?". Alan said.

Read chapter 5 - Conclusion about marriage. 

Day it will be post on July 14, 2011

Karina Andrea