Forever For Life Part 17

As the fun went on, everyone in my family was happy that I got married. Me and Alan walked down on the aisle after we kissed. Everyone walked behind us and gave us a hug. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick." I said to Alan.

"Okay baby." He kissed me.

I walked toward the bathroom and locked the door. I whispered to my stomache which my baby is in there."Me and your dad are married. You're going to love your new family." I walked out of the bathroom and went to go look for Alan. 

"Melrose, where do we go now because your family will set up the party." He asked me.

"Well, we should go get something to eat. Hey you guys," I told everyone of my friends as they come closer."Why don't we all go to Taco Bell." 

"Mmh. That sounds good. Let's go." Lauren said.

"Wait, can I go?" Avoleena whined.

"Okay, but your going to clean my room today." I told her.

"I will, let's go to Taco Bell I'm starving!" We all went into the limo and told the driver to take us to Taco Bell cause me and Alan gets free tacos. My cousin works there and I told her to get 20 tacos. We all walked in and ordered 20 tacos. As our tacos are ready, we grab one tacos and ate it. I kissed Alan and everyone took pictures. My cousin walked out from the counter and said.

"Can I take a photo of you and Alan kissing?" My cousin asked.

"Sure." I kissed Alan for a minute until everyone was all like "OOOOOOH."

"Thanks. Congratulations Alan and Melrose." She said as she left.

"So, what did you decide for your baby names?" Julie asked me.

"Well, if it is a boy, Chris. If it is a girl, Layla. I figure out new names." I answered.

"Aw. That's the most cutest names I've ever heard." Julie squealed.

"Ooh. Can I be the Auntie?" Avoleena said.

"No, I want to be the Auntie!" Everyone of my friends said.

"Okay, how about this. Avoleena, you will take care of the baby on Sunday's. Julie. You and your friends will take care of the baby on Monday's and Thursday. How about that?" I laughed.

"Wow. A mom has lots of great ideas." Laura smiled. 

"So, are you guys going on a honeymoon?" KC said.

"Um, yeah. Speaking of that, Melrose." Alan faced me.

"Yes." I waited.

"I have two tickets to go to Hawii." He held up two tickets.

"Lucky." Avoleena was sad.

"Avoleena, for you. I got you one ticket to see Cher Lloyds concert." Alan handed her the ticket.

"I like your new husband." She said.

"We should better get going cause we have a party to have fun at!" Lori said.

We all grab our extra taco and put them in a to go box. Then we went around town to find the homeless people to give out one taco. We saw one elderly as I told the driver to stop. I got out of the limo and gave one taco to the woman. She ate the taco and she was happy."Thank you. You've saved my life from dying from hunger."

"You're welcome." I smiled and walked back in but stopped. I turned back to the elderly and told her," Would you like to come to my party?"

"I would love too. But I can't, I look awful." She started to cry.

"No you don't. Our other grandpa is single and he would love to meet you. He's here with me right now. GRANDPA!" I called him out.

"Yes." Grandpa came out of the limo.

"This is Agetha. Agetha, this is my grandpa." I introduced them to each other.

"Hello." Agetha said.

"Hello." Said my Grandpa.

This is the best day ever.

Forever for lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara