Forever For Life Part 16

Tomorrow is the wedding and I was so scared. Now that everything is taken care of, I can finally stop worrying about everything. I started to brush my teeth and heading to bed with Alan. Me and Alan kissed for a little and turn off the lights.

6:00am The big day of the wedding.

Today is the day. Me and Alan woke up and I called Julie and my friends to come over right now. They said they will be on there way right now. I went downstairs and made 2 coffees fo me and Alan. I walked upstairs again and gave Alan a cup of coffee. We both drank and drank. The doorbell rung and I walked downstairs to open the door. It was Juile, Jessica, Lori, Amy, and the employees from a beauty salon. I smiled and invites them inside. I called my mom and Avoleena down and Avoleena was like all happy.

We all had our hair ready. Alan is in the bathroom changing, Avoleena and my mom puts on their gown with Julie and my friends. Julie helped me put on my dress. I had a bedheaded hair with a white sparkly dress and heels. I went to the limo with the girls. But without Alan because I want to show him my dress at the church. Alan had his uncle pay for his limo so he and my dad and the boys went in the other limo. Julie and the other girls sang the song called. "You Can Look, But you can't touch." by the Bella twins.

Song began.

Song ends.

We made to church and saw so many people. All my family came. Including Jayden. I waved at him and my mom took me and the girls by the bathroom. Alan was waiting by the priest. Jayden came by and asked me,"Can I walk you to Alan?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"Oh. It's starting." My mom went first with my dad in the red carpet while the wedding song began.

Then it was julie and her friends with their bestman. Finally, it was me and Jayden that walked in the carpet. We walked and walked until everyone stared.  Alan smiled and I also smiled Jayden lets go and everyone sat down. 

"Today. We are gather here  today a special wedding for Melrose Ramirez and Alan Cortez Martinez , Alan Do you take Melrose to be your beloved wideth wife?" The priest asked.

"I do." Alan answered.

"And Melrose. Do you take Alan to be your beloved wideth husband?" He asked again.

"I do." I smiled.

"Now, I pronounced you husband and wife. But first you need the ring." He said.

Avoleena handed the ring to me as I put the ring in Alan's finger, Alan did the same to me.

 "You may kiss the bride." The priest now said the moment.

Me and Alan kissed as everyone cheered. This is the best day ever.

I will post more as soon as possible.