Forever for life Part 10

The season was getting ready. My wedding is in 10 days so far and I'm nervous. My heart was beating and I was so cold running out in the woods. I ran 4 blocks and saw Jayden sitting down. I walked to him and said,"Jayden. What are you doing here?"  He looked at me with his serious face.

"I'm still thinking about you, Melrose. I love you." Jayden said. My heart was still broken when he kissed Julie. "But you kissed Julie. How am I ever going to forgive you." I said." Plus, it's already too late for this. I'm going to get married with Alan." Jayden stood up and puts one hand on my cheek and kissed me. I pushed him away from me. " What was that for? All I want was just to see you, not to hot smooch with you." I replied. 

"What? Melrose, I thought you love me." Jayden said." Look, I'm sorry about what I did. But the truth is, me and Julie are married."

My heart was in so much pain that I could possibly be mad at both of them. The weather was changing and it was raining. Jayden grabbed my arm and took me in his car. He drove very fast and he hasn't talked to me when we passed the gas station. "Drop me off at Alan's house." I said. He did listen but he drove very mad. "Look Jayden. You shouldn't have told me when I moved to Arizona. If you even love me, why do you ever cheat on me?" 

"Because you'll know how life will be if your jealous." Jayden ignored me." You can't just be jealous of me and Julie married while you're getting married."

"I'm not jealous." I said acting jealous. Ok maybe he is right but that's how I'm really jealous. Jayden saw Alan's house and stopped by his house. He left me in the car and knocked on the door. I ran outside and stopped Jayden. Alan answered the door and Jayden punched Alan on the face. "Jayden! Stop!" I yelled. Both guys loved me at the same time.

I stopped Jayden and Alan fighting. "Melrose, I love you. Please don't marry Alan." Jayden begged. "Well, who's it going to be? Me or Alan?" My heart was beating harder and I was scared. But then, I know who to pick.

"I choose..." I paused when Alan and Jayden were looking at me."Alan."

Alan was happy and kissed me. I looked at Jayden, he was depressed when I have hurted his heart. Jayden grabbed a knife from his pocket and stabbed himself in the stomache. Jayden fell down and was dead. I let go of Alan and cried. Alan called 911 and I was in so much pain. Jayden was really in love with me but Julie would be sad if I ever tell her the truth. The ambulance arrived on time and puts Jayden on the gurney. This was my worst nightmare that I ever got. "Is he gonna be alive." I cried.

"We'll see when me and my crew takes him in the ER." One of the workers says. They took Jayden in their car and and drove away. I kept on crying and Alan hugged me. 

"I'm sorry Melrose." Alan kissed my forehead.

~  Well that was sad. Do you think Jayden lives or not? Maybe he was kidding. Well thanks for reading. Next month I'll post more of this Story. Merry Christmas~

Karina Andrea

Answer this question

What do you think will happen to Julie when she finds out? Comment when you have your

answer ready. And I'll send you a message if you got the answer right. :)