Forever for life Part 5

I love Alan very much but Jayden is my boyfriend. I can't just break up with him. I said," Hey Julie. I need to tell you something. When you have a boyfriend back home and I found a guy here, What should I do?". "Well Melrose, I think whatever you like, you should choose someone who lives here. Because if you choose a guy from a country, you won't be able to go on a date or kiss each other". Julie said. I never known Julie learning all that. I said," How do you know all that?". Julie looked at her friends and she said," Promise me you will not tell. We didn't learn all that things because we are the Sororities". I was shocked. I said," What. So you want me to be in your Sorority house?". "It's not like that. We welcomed you because we need you in our Sororities". Julie said.

I went to my room with my friends. I saw Jayden on my video chat. Jayden said," Hey babe". I smiled and said," Hi Jayden. Um. These are my friends". Julie looked at Jayden and said," Jayden. Is that you?". I was so confused. Jayden said," Hi Julie. Its been a long time. Melrose.....  Julie used to be my girlfriend". I looked at Julie and said," Jayden. I have a new boyfriend. His name is Alan and I'm gonna break up with you". Jayden looked depressed and said,'' Melrose please don't do this. Me and Julie broke up 2 years ago. Please". I think and said," Come visit". Jayden smiled. He said," I'll be there. Bye". "Bye". I said. I looked at Julie and said,'' How come you never told me?''. Julie cried and cried. She said," Because I didn't know he was your boyfriend. Are you mad at me?''. I looked down and said," No. But promise me you will not kiss". Julie looked at her friends and said," Ok. I promise". We all smiled and hugged each other.

2 months later...

The doorbell ranged and I opened it. It was Jayden. I said," Jayden, I'm so glad your here". I kissed him. I looked at him and saw Alan. Jayden looked at Alan. Alan walked away and I followed. I said," Alan, Wait. I can explain''. " Well it looks like you have your boyfriend came here and you decided to cheat on me". Alan said. Jayden looked at me and said," Wait. So this is Alan. The guy you dated right now?". I sighed and said," Alan, He's not gonna date me. I'm your girlfriend". Jayden looked at Alan and said,'' Look Alan. Stay away from Melrose. She's my girlfriend. I'll ask you once, please leave''.