Forever For Life part 3

Chapter 2 First Day Of School

I woke up and my sister yelled at me saying," Melrose get ready for your first day of school!." " Be quiet Avoleena. I'm already up. If you'll excuse me, I got to go change my clothes." I said. I went to my closet and looked for my clothes. I found my black jeans and my black and white stripe shirt. I put my clothes on and put on my high heels. My sister said," Why do you look all gothic?." I said," Because I'm normal and if I was gothic I would put on a black lipstick and am I wearing it. No I am not gothic." My sister left from my room. I quickly walked downstairs and grabbed my breakfast. My dad said," So Melrose, Did you get good rest." " Yeah dad, I did get good rest." I said. My mom wanted me and Avoleena to grab our backpack and get in the car. My mom got in the car and started the car. I looked out the window and I saw my new school. It is a bigger school and I got out of the car and said bye to my mom. My sister and I went to the office and talked to the principal. The principal said," Hello, and Can you tell me both of your names." " Hi, I'm Melrose Ramierez and this is my sister Avoleena Ramierez." I said in a calm voice. The principal said, "Oh, you 2 are new. Yeah your parents called saying that your going to be in this school. Ok so, here is your schedule for today and have a good day." 

Me and my sister left from the office and my sister said," Melrose, I got to go to book club." " Ok. I'll see you after school." I said. As my sister left, I saw that guy from the airport named Alan. He looked at me and I left. He followed me and said," Hey I know you. You were the one from the airport. Is your name Melrose?." " Yeah. Look, I can't talk to you because your girlfriend will get mad at me." I said. He looked at me and said," My girlfriend Tabetha won't recognized that me and you are talking. I was wondering if after school, Me and you would go for lunch." I was thinking about that and I said," Sure, I would love to go for a lunch with you. So which class are you going to?." He looked at his paper and said " I'm going to science class and you?.'' I also looked at my paper and I said," Me too." When the bell ranged, Me and Alan walked together to class and he talked to Mr.Hamilton," Mr.Hamilton, There's a new student name Melrose Ramierez and I was wondering who will be her partner be?." Mr.Hamilton looked at me and said," Melrose your partner is Alan. Then the mean girl said," Wait. Mr.Hamilton Alan is my partner." " Tabetha, I switched partners because you and Alan have been partners before so it's now her turn.'' Mr.Hamilton said. Tabetha sat next to a girl named Mara ( She's a genius). Alan said to me," Melrose sit here." Tabetha looked at me and said to everyone," Hey everyone, This girl Melrose is a stinking lying pig." Everyone laughed at me and Alan said to everyone," No. Melrose is the most nicest, beautiful, and smart girl." Everyone said," Awww." Tabetha got very angry and looked at me. She said to me," You stay away from Alan and keep your mouth shut.". Mr.Hamilton said," Tabetha, I'm afraid to give you detention for today." Tabetha got very mad at me. When class was over, I left and went home. 

It's been 14 days when me and Alan got to know each other. I saw Alan at school waiting for me . When school was over, Alan said to me," Melrose I was wondering if you would like to come over to my house today and I'll give a ride home." I told him," Um. I'll ask my parents." I called my mom and she said yes. I told Alan," Sure. Let's go then." 

When I made it to Alan's house, no one was there. He said," Melrose, let's go to my room." Me and Alan went to his room, and he said," Melrose, we need to talk." I sat down next to him and he said," Melrose, Tabetha is cute, but I like you." He leaned closer to me and we kissed. I laid down on his bed and took of my shirt. We kissed and had sex. I told him," Why do you love me." "Because your hot." He asked me,'' Will you be my girlfriend."