Forever For Life Part 11

Chapter 11

At first my day was great, but everything changed when I made the biggest mistake ever. Jayden was at the hospital, Alan is worried about what he did. I sat down next to him on the bench feeling sorry for him. He looked at the sun to pray, I looked at him longer than watching tv. "It's all my fault, I made you choose me over him."

"No Alan, don't say that. It's not your fault, It's my fault; I've made him come over here and he made our love a total shit." I said. We were quiet for the last 5 minutes.

"Do you want to go see him?" He asked.

"Of course I do." I answered.

Alan and I went inside the car to drive to the hospital. I looked out the window to see the love everywhere. Parks, stores, even hotdogs stands. Alan held on to my hand."Everything will be fine Melrose." As we mad it to the hospital, we both got out of the car to see if Jayden was okay. We walked to the desk counter." May I help you?"

"We're here to see Jayden Williams." I said. The lady looked at her computer.

"Jayden Williams is in room 139." She looked at both of us"Wait before you go. There can be only one person to get in that room."

Alan and I looked at each other, he said,"You go. I'll be waiting at the cafeteria for you."

I kissed him when he left. I went to look for 139, I founded his room. I walked in as I saw Jayden looking at me smiling."Hey Melrose."

"Hey Jay." I nicknamed him." I was worried that you were going to die."

"Well, I'm still alive." He smiled.

"I'm sorry about what happen over the last fewest weeks." I apoligized while crying."I ruined your life, how could I ever do that? I mean... I've never been like this before. I'm sorry."

"Melrose, it's not even your fault." He contiued."I shouldn't have came here in the first place, I guess when I feel better I might as well go back to New York and forget about everything that has happened."

I felt really bad I have to do something I thought to myself I just can't let Jayden leave to New York. I have to do the right thing. "Jayden, since you're engaged to Julie, I was thinking you could be the best-man of Alan in our wedding." He smiled happy.

"You're serious?" He asked.

"Of course. Since me and you can't be together, I was thinking we could be best friends." I said.

"Thanks Melrose, that really means alot." I hugged Jayden as I was leaving to the door. "Melrose."

"Yeah." I stopped.

"Congratulations." He smiled very friendly. I smiled back and closed the door to leave. I went to the cafeteria as I saw Tabetha looking at me."What the hell are you doing here?"

"Just giving you a warning one more time. Stay away from Alan." She said. "You thought you could get away with me, well let's see about that until Alan finds out that you still have feelings for your ex."

"I do not, I just told Jayden we still stay as friends." I said.

"I won't ruin you're wedding, if you do me a favor." Tabetha challenged me.

"What?" I waited.

"Ignore Alan until the wedding is going to start and if you don't, I'll be posting fake stuffs of you and Jayden so that Alan could stop the wedding." Tabetha said."It's your choice, ignore my choice or ignore Alan." Tabetha walked away as she open the door to leave.

This life is going to be a living hell...