Forever For Life Part 21

This was the best day ever. Layla was born the day after me and Alan returned from Hawii. I was there in bed with Layla; she was sleeping until the nurse came in with my food. Turkey casserole, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn, and vitamin water in Dragon Fruit. The doctor took Layla for testing. Alan left to the cafeteria to get something to eat for him and returned with his plate. My family went shopping for baby stuff. Avoleena said,"Alan I'm starving, do you have cash?"

"Yeah but you better pay me back." I gave her $20.

"Yeah yeah." She walked out leaving me and Alan alone.

"How you feeling babe?" Alan asked.

"I'm feeling much better," I smiled."Can't believe we had our baby."

But I almost forgot about school. The school year is ending in 1 month and I feel like I want to go to school with Alan. I also new theirs finals coming up. There was no way I could go to school while Layla arrived. But I got my mother who could watch Layla for a few days."You know Melrose, I think we should have our own apartment. Just me, you, and Layla." An apartment? Finally, I've been wanting Alan to say those words. So I won't have to deal with all these drama going on."You sure you want to do this Alan?" I asked him. He nodded, but this wasn't a joke. It leaves me no choice but leave my family and start a new life with my husband and daughter. My mom once said "Once you have a husband and kids, you'll be surrounded by family oriented." 

My family came back with so many things for the baby. "Hi sweety, how you feeling?" "I'm feeling good."

"Where's Avoleena?" My dad asked.

"She went to go get something to eat." Alan responded.

"Mom, what did you buy?" I asked.

"Well, I bought clothes, food, and some other things you'll need for Layla." She puts the stuff on the floor next to a table.

"Alan, could you go outside for a moment. I need to talk to my parents for a little bit." I said to Alan and did what I told him to do. I waited until he left and finally said,"Mom, dad sit down." They sat down.

"Is there a problem?" They said.

"Me and Alan want to go back to school to finish our finals so we could finally take care of Layla but in order for that... I have to move out and move in with Alan in a apartment." I said.

There was silence for minutes until my mom said,"But sweety, you're our most wonderful daughter in the universe. We don't wanna lose you." "Monica, it's time for Melrose to start a new life on her own. We want our daughter to grow up and save more money for Layla." They both whispered leaving me out of the conversation. I took a sip of my drink until Avoleena came in with a balloon.

"Okay sweetheart, starting tomorrow, your father and I will start looking for apartments for you and Alan. But you and Alan have to be prepared for the moving." My mom smiled and hugged me.

Alan came in and said,"What I miss?" "My mom and dad are looking for an apartment for me and you." I smiled. We were all chatting for a while until the doctor came in with Layla asleep. They put her on a bed as the doctor said,"It's time for the visiters to go except for a Alan Martinez Cortez."

"Okay sweetheart, we'll see you tomorrow." My mom and dad kissess me on the forehead."Sleep well. Good night Layla."

They all left. Alan was so tired that he fell asleep on the couch. I fell asleep as well. It's like I'm one of those girls from Teen Mom and Sixteen and Pregnant because I am sixteen. In 2 weeks, it's my 17th birthday. Layla was almost ready to go home with me and Alan. I always thought and dream of our family all together celebrating all of our special events. No one will ever stop us from our new family. Not even Tabetha cause she's dead for sure; it's not like she magically came back to get revenge on me. 

9:00am

I woke up as a morning person and Alan was gone. I grabbed my phone and dialed him, he didn't answer. Where is he? Just then, someone came in. It was... Jayden. "Hey Melrose." "Hey." We hugged for seconds and he asked,"Where's the new baby?"

Alan came in with Layla,"Hey Jayden, wanna see our new daughter?" Jayden nodded. Jayden carried Layla and asked,"What you name her?"

"Layla." I responded.

"Hey Layla, looks like I'm your... protector." He whispered. Layla yawned like a little baby angel."She has your eyes, Alan and Melrose, you have her looks."

I smiled like nothing went bad at all. It was good that Alan and Jayden are getting along after the accident. Jayden and I are like... friends. Then, more people came in. It was Amy and Julie.

"Hey Amy. Hey Julie." I waved.

"Hey." They both said.