Forever For Life Part 14

I was in bed with Alan as I was holding his warm hand. The warmth of his hand felt as warm as it was. He went to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at the clock, 5:30pm, I was in a hurry for going to Starbucks to meet up with my friends. I got out of bed and headed to the closet to change into my blue long sleeved shirt, denim jeans, and toms. Alan walked out the bathroom and said,"Where you going?"

"I'm meeting with my friends at Starbucks. Wanna come?" I asked.

"I can't cause my mom wants me back, I'll come back tomorrow." He kissed my head and walked out the house as he drove away.

I walked carefully downstairs and walked out to the car. As I drove, I saw Tabetha looking at me in a furious mood. She stopped the car and told me to open the window; I opened the window as she punched me. I was knockout unconcious. I couldn't see well but while I had that, I saw Tabetha driving my car and taking me to a warehouse. What did she wanted?

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I am locking you in a warehouse for sleeping with Alan," She smiled,"I love Alan and you know that."

"Yeah, but he doesn't love you!" I said.

"Doesn't matter because once your wedding begins I will walk in and marry Alan." She still smiled.

"You can't do that! That's just making yourself a jerk!" I yelled trying to get out of the car.

"We're here," She got out of the car and grabbed my arm; she tied me up and took photo's of me in danger,"I'll send this to Alan to come here and meanwhile, you can stay here and wait until that clock strucks midnight. Any questions?"

"You have no rights to do this!" I yelled.

"That's true, but ever since you came, I knew you were going to steal my boyfriend." She lowered her green eyes.

"I wasn't, I just met him and he kissed me." I tried to untie myself.

"MELROSE!" Alan ran here and stopped.

"Hi babe." She smiled and grabbbed Alan.

"What did you do with Melrose?" Alan asked.

"I tied her up, if you do me one favor," She smiled,"If you don't call the police, I will release your girlfriend."

 Alan backed away from Tabetha, if Alan will force Tabetha. Then, I'm dead."Alan! HELP ME!"

"What if I did call the police?" He asked.

"If you do, I will kill Melrose and her new baby." She laughed evily.

"What's the favor?" His fist was getting stronger and stronger.

"Kill your girlfriend." She grabbed a knife and handed Alan the knife.

"Alan! Please don't do this!" I cried.

"I have to. I'm sorry." He cried too.

It was our nightmare, Tabetha wants to get what she wants; I have to be dead. Alan held the knife higher as Tabetha got closer. Alan turned around and stabbed Tabetha right in the heart. Tabetha fell on the ground and said,"Why me?"

"You've been a bitch this whole time. Now it's time that you die." He stabbed Tabetha one more time in the heart. She died.