◎Chapter 1◎

(Hello readers! Ummm.... if you didn't read the resume, this book contains suicidal thoughts and actions, blood and some torture scenes. This isn't the canon versions of Dream and Nightmare because this is my AU. May contain spelling mistakes so tell me if I made one or not... (English isn't my first language) Enjoy!) Art above IS NOT MINE!!!

3rd person P.O.V

The tree of feelings moved nicely in the wind as the cold but comforting breeze caressed the two twins at it's roots. 

Dream

"Please wake up brother, we need to go in town to buy some food, we're running low!"

Nightmare

"Let me 5 more minutes please!"

The scene was quite hilarious Dream just dragged his brother out of his comfortable spot and he hissed loudly. The positive and enthousiastic twin held his brother's hand and pulled him to the old village. When they arrived, Nightmare felt the wave of negative emotions come to him, it kind of pleased him in some way. This small town was known for being so sad, negative and violent, it was a weird place for those two brothers to lurk, especially Dream. 

Dream

"Please stay in front of the store as I go buy the food please."

Nightmare nodded. He stayed and sat down on the dirty path, he then just waited for something to happen. Suddently, a group of about 5 children came up to him, one shouted.

"Hey look over there, isn't it the rotten brother of that Dream guy?!"

Another kid said

"Ya, maybe he should just jump off the roof of a bulding and die. We don't need him anyways, he's just feeding off our negative feelings."

They continued to insult the poor boy and treat him like a peasant. They seemed to enjoy that, it was their favorite hobby. Dream then stood out of the store and said to the kids having a good laugh at Nightmare.

"Please do not make fun of my brother, we all know we need him in this world."

Kid

"Yeah, yeah"

They gang walked off laughing as Dream told his relative to follow him back to the tree. He obeyed, as they exited the depressing village, the yellow twin said 

"Please do not listen to those children, they all know we need you."

Nightmare then mumbled

"Ya, they need me to jump off a roof. Bet it would make a good show."

Dream did not understand what his brother whispered to himself.

Dream

"What did you say? You have to speak up brother."

Nightmare

"It's nothing, don't you want to get home before sunset so we can watch it togheter?"

Dream

"Ah yes! I almost forgot, I don't know what I would do without you!"

The twins then ran up to their home (the tree) and sat down next to each other. They watched as the sun was setting and how the sky became a mix of orange, pink and blue. They then had supper (just some bread with butter and leftover restaurant meat), and enjoyed their little quiet moments when the town was completely asleep. Dream then began to get ready for bed, he told his brother

"Good night, Nightmare!"

Nightmare

"Night, brother."

Nightmare awaited until his twin had fallen asleep to get up. He made his way to town to get something to keep close in case someone would try and mess with him again. He never felt safe, more like someone was always there, watching him and his every move and waiting for the perfect moment to attack him. The purple boy then stepped into the large, monotome store that was about to close. He stepped to an ally to grab a small but sharp knife. He asked the cashier to take this with him and payed the money the item was worth, Dream and him never had lots of money but ever since the yellow twin started to sell the golden apples on his side of the tree, they've never been receiving as much gold in their life. People bought these rare fruits because they brought to them good feelings which was rare in this type of town. As Nootmare went out, he hid the weapon under his shirt. He returned to his relative and slept well which was exceptionnal because he would always have bad dreams of him or his brother being killed or tortured...

Wonder why...

//I know no one will read this UwU but I'm asking this anyways, which Undertale (or AU) ship do u ship? Wow lots of ship in one sentence// 

See u next chapter