Chapter 29: Off the Rails

A little bit quicker of an update this time huh? Hope you guys enjoy this longer chapter! Have a good one and thank you as always for the support.

Two weeks later
"So Blake called me a ballerina?"

"I'm not saying she did."

"But Ilia you said that"

"I have no idea what you are talking about." She says with a smirk as she crosses her arms. You roll your eyes at her.

"Fine...whatever you say then." She extends her hand out to you.

"You know, you made a good first impression on me. Maybe humans aren't as bad as Adam made them seem." She says with a smile.

"Yeah maybe we aren't." You say with a chuckle.

"Thank you (Y/N)."

"Not a problem Ilia." You feel a hand on your shoulder turn you around.

"Don't forget about me big man."

"You sure you don't want to come with us?"

"Yeah besides, I have to get back to my team and school." Sun replies. "It has been good seeing everyone these past two weeks."

"Was a good thing that you guys showed up, or I don't know what would've happened."

"I'm sure you all could've handled it." Neptune says with a smirk as he gives you a punch on the shoulder.

"Maybe. Either way, it was great to see you guys again." You reply. You glance past Sun and see Blake standing quietly behind him, looking down at the ground as she twiddles her thumbs. You look at Neptune who gives you a smile and a nod. You take Sun by the shoulders, turning him around before giving him a shove towards Blake. He stumbles forward then looks back at you. Both you and Neptune gesture for him to talk to her.

"He hasn't told her her?" You ask Neptune.

"Nope. I've been bothering him about it these past few weeks so hopefully he decides to do something here." He replies.

"I mean...they are into each other, so this should not be an issue." You say with a sigh. "Why don't they just act on it?"

"Seriously dude?"

"What?"

"You have no room to talk." He says with a smirk. You give him a shove on the shoulder before pointing to Blake and Sun.

"Look." You whisper. The two of you watch gleefully as Blake leans in and gives Sun a kiss, leaving his face burning red. You and Neptune silently cheer as she wraps in him a hug.

"Well this is great." Neptune says happily before turning to you. "Well...I will see you around man. Keep yourself and everyone safe."

"You too buddy. Keep lover boy over there out of trouble." You say as you gesture to Sun. Neptune lets out a laugh before heading over to Sun. Neptune gives Blake a hug goodbye before she turns and walks over to you.

"That was cute." You say to her with a smirk as she gets close, causing her face to go red.

"Yeah I...uh...we" She stammers.

"Look you don't have to explain it to me if you don't want to Blake. I would understand."

"No...it's just that...we both like the other, but right now we have to go do our own thing." She says with a somber tone.

"Hey, I'm sure that once this is all over you guys can be gaily together. Besides, Sun has a tendency to just pop up out of no where so I'm sure we will see them soon."