-38- Home

-38- Home

POV YIBO

Four days after Yibo woke up, he was strong enough to sit at least for a little while. He let Zhan wheel him through the hallways of the nursing home in a wheelchair. The next day, they even managed the entire nursing home before he became too weak and tired and hurt all over. And on the sixth day after his awakening, Yibo managed to stay in his wheelchair for two hours.

He let Zhan dress him and together they took the elevator downstairs where Zhan took him outside. After more than a year and a half, Yibo left the nursing home for the first time. No sooner had Zhan opened the door and fresh air came in, than Yibo took a deep breath, as if he hadn't been able to do it the whole time.

The fresh spring wind stroked over Yibo's pale skin and tickled his neck, giving him goose bumps and making him shake slightly. And because Yibo liked the feeling, he immediately lowered his head a little bit so that the fresh wind could tickle his neck again.

The bright rays of the sun made even the unkempt park of the nursing home look friendly and warmed Yibo. Everywhere the birds chirped in the many trees and were busy building nests.

Zhan pushed Yibo around the small park for a while and then stopped at a bench where he sat down. Yibo enjoyed this trip very much and it seemed to him that the sun alone would give him energy for his next sports therapy. For days he had been struggling with physiotherapy and occupational therapy and often felt great pain. But still he did not give up, he only had to look at Zhan and it gave him the will to continue.

Because Yibo has set himself a goal. He wants to dance with Zhan as soon as possible. Dancing has always been Yibo's passion, he just loved it and during one dance, he and Zhan became closer.

He still vividly remembered how he accompanied Zhan as a lost soul, and how Zhan and his friends decided to visit a club together again after a long time. Yibo, who was already annoyed enough because Zhan was dating Luna Li, didn't want to risk that someone else might come along and steal Zhan's heart.

So he had decided to try to occupy a body once again and the only one he found was this pitiful and weak guy, who probably didn't put his money into good clothes, a haircut and more modern glasses. His mind was weak enough and Yibo could easily get control over him.

He didn't care what he looked like, he only saw one thing, the opportunity to talk to Zhan for the first time. And getting past the bouncers was easy for him. He just sneaked through the back entrance.

Then when he saw Zhan was about to leave, he grabbed his chance, and being able to touch him for the first time was like all the national holidays falling on one day. And just when he thought anxiously that Zhan would push him away in disgust, he realized quite quickly that Zhan was able to see his true self. And so he pulled Zhan onto the dance floor, danced with him and just kissed him.

He felt nothing more desperate than to kiss Zhan. Only when he grabbed Zhan's butt, Zhan panicked and ran away. And Yibo? He left the body he occupied and chased after Zhan. For weeks he was already at his side and wanted to stay there forever and ever.

And since that one, first dance, Yibo wished they could dance together again. And just for that, to be able to do so, he kept up his training and gritted his teeth together.

When Yibo got tired of sitting and it started to hurt again, Zhan took him back to his room and put him back to bed. Shortly afterwards, the doctor came to check on him. The doctor told Yibo that he was excited about his progress and that there was nothing against him, if he would go home.

Yibo was so excited about this that he called Zhan's parents and said to them, "The doctor said I can go home. I can get out of here." They were immediately happy for him and promised to pick him up the next morning.

Although Yibo has only known Zhan's family for a few days, they are already very close. Every day they came to the hospital for an hour and massaged his tired muscles after the hard training.They fed him vitamins and healthy food, which made him quickly become stronger.

His own father, however, has not yet shown up again. Only Hai Kuan came by for an hour every day after work and visited him in the nursing home. He told Yibo that their father had to prepare for a trial. Because the prosecutor did not intend to let him get away with all this. And he even has to prepare to go to jail himself.

Hai Kuan also told Yibo that their father blames Zhan alone for being interrogated by the police and for the prosecution filing charges against him. But Yibo could only laugh about it. He was even glad that the police, thanks to Zhan, came up with it. Even if this is concerning his father, he deserves a punishment. And by forging the documents and stealing the money, Yibo's father proved that he himself is greedy for money and capable of anything.

Yibo was just grateful to Zhan for everything. Because without Zhan, it could have taken much longer for the truth to come to light. Or if it ever came out at all. Because Yibo wasn't sure that without Zhan he would have had the will to wake up from his coma. Would he even have found his body if it wasn't for Zhan?

Zhan spent the last few days almost exclusively with Yibo. Only twice he had been away for a short time in between. One time to get his car and belongings from the storage room he rented and the other time to get some clothes from home and bring them to the nursing home. Since he was still staying overnight at Yibo and needed clothes to change.

Yibo was more than happy that Zhan stayed by his side and did not drive home every night. And while Zhan took care of him, Hai Kuan was already bringing all of Yibo's belongings to Zhan's family home.

Hai Kuan told him that he could understand why he wanted to stay with Zhan and his family. And Hai Kuan himself now plans to move out of his home as well. But he probably won't go too far away. Because Yibo felt that he had a crush on Zhan's little brother Jiang Cheng. The two immediately got along great and whenever the eyes of the two met, they immediately got red in the face.

"To be honest, I always knew that my big brother likes men. I knew he had a long relationship with someone. And that someone was a man. I saw them sitting together by the river once, holding each other in their arms and kissing. But I never spoke to him about it, and I thought, someday he would want to talk. " Did he tell Zhan that when he told him he felt his big brother had a crush on Zhan's little brother

"My brother has never really been with anyone, and I don't know which sex he prefers. We never talked about it. However, I do know that he had a pretty girlfriend in high school. But it didn't last very long. They always found more reasons to fight about than reasons to love each other." Zhan replied.

Yibo laughed and said, "Who knows, maybe these two will surprise us soon."

"Like I surprised my family?"

"ZhanZhan my love, you didn't surprise your family. They were all waiting for the day when you would stand to be in love with a man." Replied to Yibo and kissed Zhan.

Yibo put his arms around Zhan and held him close and together they watched an ancient movie on TV. They placed the television set in the room especially for Yibo. And while they were lying there watching the movie, Yibo was already looking forward to the next day when he could finally go home. Although he had never been there before and knew Zhan's family so little, "home" was the only thing that came to his mind when he thought about the house and his new place to live.